DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Pathfinder 2E Beginner's Game LF 2-3 Players

FG License: GM has ultimate license, players only need the demo
    Game System: Pathfinder 2E

Day of week and time: Every other Friday, 9PM - Midnight EST
    Planned start date: In progress; next session is 24FEB
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Typically 3 hour sessions
    Term: See below, but potential for long term / ongoing.

Text or Voice: Voice required
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? This will not be streamed, recorded, or published.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50 a bit heavier on roleplay at the moment.
    Number of Players in game & needed: 3 seats filled, looking for 2-3 more.
    Character starting level & equipment: Party is currently level 2.
    Character restrictions: Material published by Paizo for PF2e only

Details of your scenario:
    Hi, I am a long time D&D player & GM with a few years of experience using Fantasy Grounds looking to learn Pathfinder 2e. This is an 18+ learning group, so new players are preferred, but all experience levels are welcome. We've started with The Fall of Plaguestone to learn the system then transition to one of the adventure paths (most likely Kingmaker with some homebrewing), move to the Lost Omens setting, or do some 5e conversions.

Voice interviews required, please bring your character concept, experience, and what you want to get out of the game.

Hello, I am interested in a PF2 game especially if going easy on players new to the system. I have a ton of experience playing other TTRPGs (mostly D&D editions) as well as a lot of DMing experience. The games I skipped over were the D&D eras for 3rd ed and PF but got back into D&D during 4th ed and have a played a few years of 5th. Other game systems I've played were GURPS, Vampire, Werewolf, and Mutants and Masterminds. D&D editions I've played have been AD&D, BECM, 2nd ed, 4th ed, and 5th ed.

I received the PF 2.0 rulebook a year or so ago and have been flipping through it. I was in a D&D group that was set on playing in D&D 5th ed so I had a problem trying to play it. I would really like to try PF 2.0. The only book I have is the Core book so any character I make would be out of that book. I am pretty much going in blind to most of the lore of the world setting. I would need some knowledge on setting requirements for character creation if selected.

I have a licensed FG.

Hello there!

Not sure if your game is still recruiting but if it is, I'd be absolutely interested in sending over an application. ^^

If you're still looking I'd love to join you guys also.
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate

Looking for a PF2 group to join; long time PF1 player wanting to try the new rules.

Hello! I'm interested in playing. I'm a long-time D&D player and I'm interested in learning PF2e. I've played a couple times and would like to play more. lmk if there is space. Thanks.

Hi all!

We're full up at the table for the moment.

However, I'll check back on this thread if a spot opens up. So, if you're interested please leave a comment.

I'll throw my hat in the ring! I'm terribly flexible and have fun cooperating with my team! I can also fill any preferred roles, especially with pf2e!

I'm relatively experienced, incase you feel you could use a player who knows their way around the system already to help keep the ball rolling.

I have an idea for a Summoner who indulges himself a little too much into the dragon he's bonded with.
    "Memories are like mirrors. They show us parts of ourselves, sometimes parts we'd like to forget. But you can choose what lessons to carry forward, and what to leave behind."
    ~Uther

Thread Information