STAR TREK 2d20

Grapple, entangled and bound

I had grapple come up for the first time in my SWADE campaign and after reading the rules multiple times over, here is what I understood:

- Distracted and Vulnerable caused by being grappled affect also the grapple rolls (getting out of it) giving the grappled -2 and grappler +2.

- Starting a grapple happens always with Athletics but in getting out of one both sides can choose between Str and Athletics.

Did I understand correctly?

yes
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Almost complete [REDACTED] Except Doswelk [REDACTED] So far this has saved me power points and [DEDACTED] Even after update complete the third [DEDACTED] is the best escape method for characters that have [DEDACTED]
    Ultimate License holder.
    Over 10 years on Fantasy Grounds !

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf View Post
    Almost complete [REDACTED] Except Doswelk [REDACTED] So far this has saved me power points and [DEDACTED] Even after update complete the third [DEDACTED] is the best escape method for characters that have [DEDACTED]
    You forgot to tell them about the [REDACTED] acres and acres of [REDACTED] behind the wheel barrow

Thread Information