DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Our new build release today (2/21) adds some new features for you all!

• New option to enable/disable automatic rolling of critical injuries. (Default "On".)
    • Grenade damage will now be auto set to 6d6 for grenades with the EXPLOSIVES effect, and cleared when using ammo typos that do not have the EXPLOSIVES effect for damage
    • Added portraits in the `Cyberpunk RED Core Rulebook` folder
    • New option for Night City Tarot to disable rolling critical injuries only if 3 or more 6s rolled for non-explosive damage, and output "Draw a Tarot Card" instead (Default "Never")
    • Letter tokens have been added in a module for Cyberpunk RED and NPCs without tokens have been updated to use those! (The Data Pack will be updated soon as well to use them)

Here's a screenshot: 2-21.jpg

Bought the ruleset yesterday, going through the documentation, amazing automation. Now only thing missing is to put some players at the table and play the hell out of it. Thanks Sean and crew. Love the screamsheet creation provided.

Quote Originally Posted by pauloralves View Post
    Bought the ruleset yesterday, going through the documentation, amazing automation. Now only thing missing is to put some players at the table and play the hell out of it. Thanks Sean and crew. Love the screamsheet creation provided.
    Awesome! Happy to hear it!
    Keep your eyes peeled later for more releases — Tales of the RED will be going to QA soon, and we’re working on converting (and providing automation for) Black Chrome.

Hi everyone, we just pushed a MAJOR update to the ruleset. For the full change log see here:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...arch-21st-2023

This update pushes a lot of support for new effects that we need for Hornet's Pharmacy (now on the Forge) and the upcoming release of Black Chrome on Fantasy Grounds. Black Chrome's conversion is still in development but nearly ready to push to SmiteWorks for QA. This big release adds a bunch of features, such as support for Cyberfingers, and new effects and item types for the new items.

If you just can't wait for Black Chrome's release to start adding Cyberfingers on your Character Sheets, here is a screenshot showing you what to enter to make Left Cyberfinger Hand. (For the Right one, change "Left" to "Right"!)

Cyberfingers.jpg

Please report on the bug thread if you see any issues with the new release!

Blog Entries
    Kudos! Well done, that's a bunch of new functionality. Can't wait to find time to get into a CPR game!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Hi Sean, we are using your Ruleset since the release of the unofficial one and we have so much fun with it. I'm using FGU for years now and i can see when a module author is going the extra mile. So, thanks für that
    There are 3 small things i am missing from other rulesets. Maybe you guys have the time in the future to look into it? If not, no biggie.
    - An output in the chat, that a NPC is downed.
    - The possibility to link a note or image somewhere on the character sheet
    - The option to reroll the initiative every turn

Quote Originally Posted by Meckerdrache81 View Post
    Hi Sean, we are using your Ruleset since the release of the unofficial one and we have so much fun with it. I'm using FGU for years now and i can see when a module author is going the extra mile. So, thanks für that
    There are 3 small things i am missing from other rulesets. Maybe you guys have the time in the future to look into it? If not, no biggie.
    - An output in the chat, that a NPC is downed.
    - The possibility to link a note or image somewhere on the character sheet
    - The option to reroll the initiative every turn
    Hi there! So happy to hear you’re enjoying the official version!

These are great suggestions and shouldn’t be too hard to implement. I can take a look at this for a future release!

Sean and I dug into your suggestions a bit.

For the downed npc info in chat, we're going to need some more specifics as to what you mean by downed. If you mean dead, we already apply an effect when the character is dead that outputs to the chat as well. If you mean when they hit 0, they still can make death saves, and per the rules of the game, they're not truly down as they have all their actions in the turn. And there's going to be some instances where GMs want some npcs to have death saves, and some npcs to not, and with that in mind we prefer to keep the differentiation in the hands of the GM.

On the linking of notes. I changed the misc notes to a formatted text field, should be live next release.

On rerolling initiative every round. We're still looking into this.

Great, thank you

Regarding "downed": Right, downed is not the right word. Mooks with 0 HP are instantly dead in my game and more important NPCs get their death saves. Some times i didnt realise instantly that an NPC lost all Hit Points because we were focused on the chat window and that messed with me describing the battle. Maybe i am too used to the pathfinder ruleset. "Mortally wounded" would be the better words i think.

Quote Originally Posted by Meckerdrache81 View Post
    Great, thank you

Regarding "downed": Right, downed is not the right word. Mooks with 0 HP are instantly dead in my game and more important NPCs get their death saves. Some times i didnt realise instantly that an NPC lost all Hit Points because we were focused on the chat window and that messed with me describing the battle. Maybe i am too used to the pathfinder ruleset. "Mortally wounded" would be the better words i think.
    Ah - yes I see what you mean. In my old unofficial version I used statuses on the CT (like Seriously Wounded and Mortally Wounded) but now we handle that all “under the hood” per the rules… (uses effects only to ignore those conditions.)

Hmm… what if we added an output to the chat on damage application, like “[MORTALLY WOUNDED]” when it drops them to 0 or below?

Thread Information