FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 8 of 8 First ... 678
    Huh, strange. I don't think there's much we can do about that one, unfortunately. Tables are pure core.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I noticed the LifePath - Cultural Origins table/window does not render correctly when opened. If you resize it (larger then smaller) it behaves, but upon opening it looks like the attached;
    Attachment 60401
    edit: same with motivations & relationships
    That’s weird. We didn’t alter the table records from CoreRPG, so I’d expect them to behave.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by seansps View Post
    That’s weird. We didn’t alter the table records from CoreRPG, so I’d expect them to behave.
    Yea. Probably something to do with the new templates. Might be worth asking Moon next time you chat with him. Easily resolved, and might even resolve itself next time you export the module. Don't know.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I'm not seeing that on mine. What theme or other extensions are you running?
    clip.png

Also tried the FG - Dark theme, which it looked like you were running.
    clip2.png

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    So I think I figured it out, or at least how to reproduce it. It seems to only happen when opened from the character wizard, not when opened directly from the table list.

To reproduce
    - CPR campaign, load the Cyberpunk Red Core Rules
    - Character > Character Wizard
    - Method - Edgerunner, Fixer
    - Click on link to the right of Feelings about people
    - Note, it only happens the first time in any given session
    Screenshot 2024-03-30 090029.png

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I followed your method, but am unable to reproduce it. Does reducing the ui scale still show the issue? Not as a fix, but curious if it might be related.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstride View Post
    I followed your method, but am unable to reproduce it. Does reducing the ui scale still show the issue? Not as a fix, but curious if it might be related.
    Yeah... it doesn't repeat in a new campaign. Given the old campaign I was seeing this in I had only used to read the books and create a couple characters I didn't think I needed to test in a new one.

I've attached the campaign is anyone wants to play with it, but probably not worth more time since it is old campaign related.CPR Test.zip

Thread Information