STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last

Cyberpunk RED - Bug Reporting Thread

Hello everyone!

Please use this thread here to report any bugs you find with the ruleset so I, @Nightstride, and @Rough Patch can address.

Thanks!

Not a bug, but a minor formatting issue in the Reference Manual:
    The "I" in a couple places looks like it's plain text instead of header text.
    Here's a screenshot:
    Screenshot 2023-02-11 221931.jpg

Also, I think something's missing under Combat Awareness rules:
    In every other place the "for (x)" points" is a bullet point, but here it's not, and it also ends rather abruptly. Seems we're missing text.
    Screenshot 2023-02-11 222600.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by similarly View Post
    Not a bug, but a minor formatting issue in the Reference Manual:
    The "I" in a couple places looks like it's plain text instead of header text.
    Here's a screenshot:
    Screenshot 2023-02-11 221931.jpg

Also, I think something's missing under Combat Awareness rules:
    In every other place the "for (x)" points" is a bullet point, but here it's not, and it also ends rather abruptly. Seems we're missing text.
    Screenshot 2023-02-11 222600.jpg
    Thanks for reporting! I’ll get these fixed up for the next build.

Just a small bug. The results for "Who's gunning for you?" and "What's Your Operational Territory?" seem to be switched in the character wizard.Screenshot 2023-02-11 164307.jpg
    Pathfinder/Traveller GM - Sometimes running CPRed, CoC, AD&D2E, and other stuff - Ultimate License
    Currently running Pirates of Drinax, and Skulls and Shackles
    Check out my little dungeon map blog

Quote Originally Posted by TrentLane View Post
    Just a small bug. The results for "Who's gunning for you?" and "What's Your Operational Territory?" seem to be switched in the character wizard.Screenshot 2023-02-11 164307.jpg
    Nice catch! I'll fix that in the next build -- thanks for reporting!

First run

I’ve noticed a few bugs in my first running of the official release. Make no mistake, y’all did a great job. I’m just trying to do my part to help because with this many moving parts things will slip through the cracks.
    1. Combat Awareness doesn’t allow NPCs to allocate points into any category other than Threat Detection unless the NPC is unlocked (NPCs are marked as READ ONLY unless copied and can't be unlocked).
    2. Nova Cityhunter (excellent heavy pistol) ammo capacity is listed as 6 instead of 8.
    3. Armorbreaking Combination (Karate special move) does not ablate the additional 2 SP on success.
    4. Black ICE and Demons rolled all checks at -4 mortally wounded.
    5. IP distributed from the party sheet went into total IP as it should, but was not put into Current IP and put into Spent IP.

Addendum: If any of these were result of something I missed please let me know.
    Last edited by CerberusScales; February 12th, 2023 at 19:17. Reason: Spelling and addendum

Quote Originally Posted by CerberusScales View Post
    I’ve noticed a few bugs in my first running of the official release. Make no mistake, y’all did a great job. I’m just trying to do my part to help because with this many moving parts things will slip through the cracks.
    1. Combat Awareness doesn’t allow NPCs to allocate points into any category other than Threat Detection unless the NPC is unlocked (NPCs are marked as READ ONLY unless copied and can't be unlocked).
    2. Nova Cityhunter (excellent heavy pistol) ammo capacity is listed as 6 instead of 8.
    3. Armorbreaking Combination (Karate special move) does not ablate the additional 2 SP on success.
    4. Black ICE and Demons rolled all checks at -4 mortally wounded.
    5. IP distributed from the party sheet went into total IP as it should, but was not put into Current IP and put into Spent IP.

Addendum: If any of these were result of something I missed please let me know.
    Hi there! Thanks for reporting.

1. This one is a known aspect of locked NPCs in the module. They need to be placed on the Combat Tracker before you can do such interactions with them.
    2. Good catch, I will fix this one in the next build!
    3. Same here -- I forgot to add the bonus ablation, for now, just set that to `2` and it should work, and add damage to it! I'll fix this.
    4. For this yes, place them on the Combat Tracker and that should no longer happen. I'll look at fixing it so that it doesn't happen when rolling from one not in the CT.
    5. This bug is already fixed in the next build
    Last edited by seansps; February 12th, 2023 at 20:20. Reason: Typos, clarity

For "Armor Breaking Combination" in the next build it will look like so:

Attachment 56179

Clicking and dragging that effect to a target, or if one is targeted and clicking the effect button, will ablate their armor by 2 more. This should hopefully be in the next release!

Edit: Look for updates on Tuesday for the above and aforementioned fixes.
    Last edited by seansps; February 12th, 2023 at 20:35.

Hi everyone.

We recently became aware of an issue with clicking and dragging Cyberware from the Cyberware List to a Cyberware Table. It causes errors if both the GM and the Player have the sheet open.

We are actively looking into a fix for this and hope to have a hotfix available soon.

For now please use the following work around, which seems to work:
    • Drag cyberware to your gear list
    • Click the equip button here to equip the cyberware

I'll post back when it's all fixed!

Hi everyone! Please go ahead and run your updater. All the bugs reported so far have been fixed, including the hotfix for the above cyberware issue.

For the changelog see here:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...uary-14th-2023

It includes this additional hot fix:
    • [Fixed] Shift-click on humanity roll was not halving the loss
    • [Fixed] Errors when adding cyberware from the Cyberware List when both GM and Player have sheet open, or from the read-only Cyberware list
    • [Fixed] Max HUM not deducted for one Cyberware in a hand/foot
    Last edited by seansps; February 15th, 2023 at 02:54. Reason: Clarity

Thread Information