Starfinder Playlist

LFP PF2e Wed 7pm ET USA, Need 1 Player, Abomination Vaults (In Progress)

Welcome!

My name is Blaine and I am an experienced Pathfinder 2e GM hosting a donations-accepted Abomination Vaults campaign currently in progress, most Wednesday evenings from 7-11 pm ET. I am seeking one (1) additional adventurer for this campaign as one player had to drop out due to other commitments. Experience with Pathfinder 2e or Fantasy Grounds is not required as I am happy to teach new players. If you agree to join the campaign and need that kind of assistance, I will schedule an introductory one-shot for you to get started with Pathfinder 2e in Fantasy Grounds Unity.

About Me

I have been playing role-playing games from the very beginning, including the original edition of Dungeons & Dragons (yes I am that old). I have been running Pathfinder 2e campaigns for three years, and currently run three Pathfinder 2e campaigns.

Feel free to reply to this thread or PM me.

Scheduling & Cost

Time Zone: US Eastern Time

Day of week and time: Wednesday Night from 7-11 pm

Cost: Donations Accepted.

If new game, planned start date: 03/08/2023

Planned Frequency: 4 hours, once per week, most weeks

Term: Long-term (Adventure Path is 3 modules, each module is 4+ sessions, We are 3/4 done with the first module)

Technology Platforms

FG License: GM has Unity Ultimate, Player will need Unity Demo

Text or Voice: Voice

Voice software used: Discord

Sound Effects software used: Syrinscape Online (GM has subscription, Player will need to download the player)

Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Campaign Details

Game System: Pathfinder 2e

Roleplay & Combat mix: Combat-heavy with some Roleplay

Number of Players in game & needed: 4 players, 1 needed

Character starting level & equipment: Standard for Level 4, i.e., 1 3rd-Level, 2 2nd-Level, and 1 1st-Level Permanent Item + 30gp OR 140gp lump sum

Character restrictions:
    • Spell Caster with some magical healing capabilities (because of current party composition)
    • Rare selections and uncommon selections (except for ancestries) need to be cleared with GM
    • Standard method for ability scores
    • No Voluntary Flaws
    • No Evil alignments (for party cohesion and to match Adventure Path)
    • Free Archetype Variant rule (a free archetype feat at each even level)

Details of your scenario: Abomination Vaults Adventure Path
    When the mysterious Gauntlight, an eerie landlocked lighthouse, glows with baleful light, the people of Otari know something terrible is beginning. The town's newest heroes must venture into the ruins around the lighthouse and delve the dungeon levels far beneath it to discover the evil the Gauntlight heralds. Hideous monsters, deadly traps, and mysterious ghosts all await the heroes who dare to enter the sprawling megadungeon called the Abomination Vaults!
    Expectations:
    • I expect players to be respectful to each other and for the game to be focused on having fun together.
    • Excessive rules lawyering is discouraged; I am pretty easy-going, but that kind of thing slows the game down and is not much fun.

We have found a player. This post is closed.

Thread Information