FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Forge Extension Script Errors Feb 5th update

Ever since this morning's update (feb 5 2022) I am getting an error when I roll any dice (from dice tray or character sheet) or my players roll any dice while my extensions are enabled.

error.PNG
    Script Execution error: [String "..h alternative icons:..manager_actions.lua"]37: attempt to perform arithmetic on a local 'nAdvantage' (a nail value)

I use these extensions on my Pathfinder 1e game world:
    Automatic XP Advancement
    Calender Plus
    Clear Dead
    Clock Adjuster
    Constant Effect Apply
    Advanced Charsheet
    Advanced Effects
    Advanced Item Actions
    Attack on Hit effects
    Coins Weight
    Combat Timer
    Customized Item Generator
    Drain and Permanent Bonuses
    Effect Builder
    Effect Builder Plugin - 3.5e/pf
    Effective Initiative
    Encumbrance Penalties
    Enhanced Items
    Extended AC Bonus Types
    Extended Automation and alternative overlays
    Extra stat to saves
    Extraplanar containers
    Franky not
    Hit margins
    Inventory identified
    Item durability
    live hitpoints
    natural selection
    net worth
    optical referendum
    size changes
    token height indication
    trigger me timbers
    mirror image handler
    remove effect tag
    shops
    theme: baron

I know it's a lot to ask, but any ideas what the problem could be? I know the script error goes away when all my extensions are off, but I'm running WoTR at LVL 15 / M7 right now and I really can't manage it without some of these extensions.

"alternative icons" is mentioned in the error message, so could it be the "Extended Automation and alternative overlays" extension?

If not, then you'll need to go through an enable one extension at a time to try to identify which extension is causing the issue.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    You can check which extension by making a copy of the extension (into a folder outside of FG Data folder), change the extension to .zip and unzip it. Then open the .xml and .lua files inside and search for "alternative icons". I'd start with the extension Trenloe suggests

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    You can check which extension by making a copy of the extension (into a folder outside of FG Data folder), change the extension to .zip and unzip it. Then open the .xml and .lua files inside and search for "alternative icons". I'd start with the extension Trenloe suggests
    Thanks for the neat trick! Who is Trenloe and which does he suggest?

Quote Originally Posted by NathanielGM View Post
    Extended Automation and alternative overlays
    This is the extension firing the error, best to post in the extension thread, might be an incompability with another extension.
    This seems to already have posted by another user: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post676941

Quote Originally Posted by Zarestia View Post
    This is the extension firing the error, best to post in the extension thread, might be an incompability with another extension.
    This seems to already have posted by another user: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post676941
    Thanks, King!

Thanks for the neat trick! Who is Trenloe and which does he suggest?
    Looks like my post went into "moderation", I've just approved it. Thanks to @Zarestia for pointing you in the right direction.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Zarestia View Post
    In this case it might be even another incompatibility because NathanielGM does not have Better Combat Effects loaded Or do you have this loaded, NathanielGM, and just forgot to listen it? (maybe I just overlook it in your list )

I did forget to list it. And when I turn BCE off Overlays works fine

I did forget to list it. And when I turn BCE off Overlays works fine
    Aah, I see

Ryan just pushed an update to improve compatibility with those extensions So, if you update, then it should hopefully work now

Thread Information