5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

New player looking for Adnd2e or 5e

Hello there!

I have been debating if I should or not post here but the need to try finding a group outweighed my fear of messing up. So, Here goes. I am looking for a online DnD game, Specifically looking for one that falls under the Advanced Dungeons and dragons 2nd Edition or Dungeons and dragons 5th edition.

I have never actually played either of these but I have grown up with a few people that always played Advanced dungeons and dragons 2nd edition. So I know a bit on how to create characters in that edition but that is about it. I do have access to a lot of that editions original books from 92.

I am flexible on time so any time of the day or day of the week is not a issue for me. I use discord all the time and I have the basic license for Fantasy grounds. I don't have any of the addons so will start collecting them after a while. I also have AboveVTT installed on google chrome so can use that as well. I am hoping to find a group that is really worth playing long term and hopefully make some friends that last a long time.
    Last edited by Tosley; February 5th, 2023 at 00:29.

Hi there Tosley,

I DM a D&D 5e homebrew campaign on Saturday nights from 6pm-10pm cst. We are currently looking for one more person to feel out out group because we had a couple people who had to leave. We are very newbie friendly and most of us have been playing D&D for a very long time. So we can easily help you learn the ropes. The party is currently level 9. If you are interested we could chat on discord and I can give you more details.

Aedus

Edit: We filled the spot so my offer is no longer available.
    Last edited by Aedus Amaterasu; February 10th, 2023 at 03:42.
    Ultimate License Holder: Anyone can join my games, you only need the Demo.
    Timezone: US Eastern Standard Time (-4 UTC)
    Currently Running: 5E [D&D] - Homebrew - Saturday Nights, 6pm-10pm Central

I am always looking for a group to join PM me

The Alari Adventure's Guild come JOIN(Discord) us

My Forge Profile:Check out what I have.

Blog Entries
    Welcome. I hope you find what you're looking for.

It couldn't hurt to get yourself on Discord and to join the FG server at the very least.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Hi I run a weekly Thursday night game 7-10 or 8-10 pm CST. We run classic modules in 5e and modern 5e campaigns. I’m looking to fill 3 slots to get my group back to 6 ppl.

We run 5e mostly, but might have a classic 1st edition game on off nights using old school essentials.

If interested I’ll share the discord server with you and perhaps we can talk.

Thread Information