DICE PACKS BUNDLE

(LFG) D&D enjoyer looking to play 5e on Thursdays

Ayo, my names Lucas!

I have the Ultimate License and have been DMing with FGU for a lil while now. My time zone is PST, and I can play any time on Thursdays, weekly. I have a love for long term campaigns, and getting real immersed into the world and my characters part in it. I can voice chat and have Discord but am open to downloading any software required. I only know how to play D&D 5E, just hopped on ttrpgs about 2 years ago so this is the only system I have experience in! Love it so far. I am proficient in the FGU skills, and got down most all of the basics for it.

The characters I usually like to play are fleshed out with flaws that can make for a good story arc later down the line. I love a solid mix of RP and Combat, maybe 60/40? I like being faced with challenges, and the feeling after the party overcomes dire odds. I like groups that can can be casual and take the game seriously when needed, so If that sounds like you, hit me up bro(s).

Shoot a request to lucs#7822 if you wanna inquire!

Have a smiley day folks.

Still looking for a group? I have a Heavy homebrew 5e table that needs one more player.

I’m searching for players for a long running Thursday table. We’re 7-10 pm and 8-10 pm CST. Currently doing classic modules in 5e.

ahh my apologies. Good luck on finding your players

Thread Information