"The Wild Beyond the Witchlight
A wickedly whimsical adventure for Dungeons & Dragons the world’s greatest roleplaying game

Something wicked this way comes in a Feywild Adventure for Dungeons & Dragons fifth edition for players levels 1-8

Once every eight years, the fantastic Witchlight Carnival touches down on your world, bringing joy to one settlement after the next. Its owners, Mister Witch and Mister Light, know how to put on a good show. But there’s more to this magical extravaganza than meets the eye!

The carnival is a gateway to a fantastic Feywild domain unlike anything found on the Material Plane. Time has not been kind to this realm, however, and dark days lie ahead unless someone can thwart the dastardly schemes of the Hourglass Coven."

This come to you From RedPandaGaming, I've been an established paid DM for the past 3 years with currently 3 ongoing games and with one ending some of the players wished to play the new Module!

I've been a DM in person for a number of years however the move onto onlive was huge! Learning programmes and playing with a host of different people from all over!

I understand not everyone enjoys the same content and i always attempt to include everyone in every session and everyones style of play. Now down to the nitty gritty, I know its a written module and it seems strange to pay for a paid module however the module is a basis of the game, characters backstories and personal storylines - homebrew rulings - items and quests will be added as we venture through the feywild, eventually the group will go onto adventure in my homebrew setting after the feywilds adventure!

If you're interested feel free to hit me up

The sessions are 3 hours long ( Day TBC but its looking like wednesday around 4-5 PM EST) Weekly sessions charged at £10 a session with some deals available for multiple sessions

Anymore information feel free to message me