5E Character Create Playlist

UTC/GMT +1 (or close to it) unite!

Hi,
    I thought it a good idea to focus people in the same time zone into one place, to make it easier to know who is out there at all.
    If you are interested, leave a quick message and perhaps find someone to play with (who doesn't see the sun rise while yours sets)
    If a threat like this already exists, sorry (mea culpa).
    Have a good one.
    Max
    Last edited by Tordrache; January 30th, 2023 at 19:50.

Im GMT+1 and looking for any adventure path to pathfinder 1e

Hi Tordrache,

Great idea! I am in the UK on UTC:0 /GMT+1 etc., and would likewise be interested in focusing mainly on DMs and players located in such time zones. I am pretty sure that there was a list some time back.

dmkevin

DM-Kevin - Current campaign running: D&D 5.0 Tomb of Annihilation -

I'm GMT+2, have a standard license and I'm looking to play some 5e (homebrew or 3rd party like Midgard would be fine with me as well as official WOTC stuff) or I'm also wanting to learn to play Pathfinder 2E, VTM, Starfinder, DCC, SotDL or any other game (but don't have experience in those). I'm available anytime Fridays or most of Sundays.

I'm also in GMT+1 (currently +2 due to summertime). I'm looking for one or more players for a new game at Thursdays 19:30. We use BRP and the setting is Waterdeep in the Forgotten Realms. For more info read this post.

I would also be interested in joining a game set in the GMT/GMT +1 timezone. I prefere skill based games so Call of Cthulhu, Traveller, BRP (of course) would be fun. I'm open for other games too, but I'm not interested in D&D. Monday, Tuesday and most Wednesday and Friday week nights work, as well as daytime during the weekends.

Hello, I am also a UK based GM (so UTC: 0 / GMT+1 currently due too summertime). Ultimate licence, running two weekly games at the moment:

Sundays is Alien and soon likely to be Vaesen (however this game is currently full)

Wednesdays is Pathfinder 2e, currently Strength of Thousands and due to real life, we find ourselves with an open spot for another player, although if a pair are looking to join a game then that's probably workable.

United, united, united we stand
    United we never shall fall
    United, united, united we stand
    United we stand one and all

I GM Traveller, have a spot open for one more players every other sunday at 18:00
    (GMT+1).

Im interested in playing Cyberpunk, Shadowrun, World of Darkness, Cthulhu or any skill based Fantasy RPG
    Last edited by Boldtaar; April 10th, 2023 at 12:29.

Thread Information