DICE PACKS BUNDLE

magical / high quality ammo

i have ammo for a bola, that in addition to damage, does 1d6 fire damage. do i just add the fire damage manually, or do i have to create 2 bolas? one for the regular ammo, one for the special ammo?

thanx

You posted in a general space for support. If you let us know what ruleset, we can give you more specific information.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

MOD: Moved to RMC's forum for more direct help.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

getti9ng direct help here is like calling for help in the middle of the desert! lol

I'm just trying to get you more direct assistance as the questions you are asking are more ruleset related and those that play the system frequent that forum.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

For your specific issue, that is something you are going to need to manually do yourself.

The Rolemaster system does not have damages as 1d6, that's something more akin to D&D, not Rolemaster.

For a proper Rolemaster example, you would setup additional Criticals on the item, you can choose from all of the available critical tables, including Heat (fire).

A bola is a thrown weapon, so I'm not sure what you mean by ammo.
    You add a different attack form without adding an item by clicking the martial arts button and editing attack table and so forth in the attack.
    Leave the type field at Natural Weapon and edit other parameters such as fumble range and attack table.
    You could have it do an additional heat crit for instance. There is no such thing as damage dice in RM, if you wanna use such a mechanic it needs to be done manually.

hope this helps,

Moos

The land of the Pecsaetan, in the Kingdom of Mercia
    Quote Originally Posted by Immelmann View Post
    getti9ng direct help here is like calling for help in the middle of the desert! lol
    Perhaps because of the way you've responded to help in the past, on here and on the various Discord servers. Treat those people who try to help you nicely, even if they've misinterpreted what you're asking, and perhaps they'll be more willing to help in the future. It's not rocket science.

Sulimo is still willing to help you. I think that's deserving of some rep - certainly has more patience than I have.

Thread Information