5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Thanks for the feedback, I'll take a look.
    I'm not playing that much 5e at the moment, so I probably forgot something

Edit: Probably found the issue.
    Last edited by Zarestia; January 31st, 2023 at 13:42.

v1.0-patch1 Visibility Fix

Fixed
    • Wrong visiblity of the prepared cycler when loading the actions tab not in preparation mode

Forge update will take a while because it still needs to be acknowledged. Talks with M&U because of KNK are in progress.

This extention is amazing! However, I sometimes have an issue where it will clear off all of my players' prepared spells for some reason. I'm not sure what exactly is causing it; I do have a lot of other extentions loaded, so it might be playing poorly with one of them. But I've experienced it on multiple characters after several updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Decisive View Post
    This extention is amazing! However, I sometimes have an issue where it will clear off all of my players' prepared spells for some reason. I'm not sure what exactly is causing it; I do have a lot of other extentions loaded, so it might be playing poorly with one of them. But I've experienced it on multiple characters after several updates.
    Thanks for reporting, I've found the issue. I'll put a fix out tomorrow, as it's really late here.

Useful extension.

However, is there any way to update the field to include - Ability score modifier or proficiency bonus + x?

A fair number of abilities are mod or PB + 1 (or whatever).

Quote Originally Posted by BushViper View Post
    Useful extension.

However, is there any way to update the field to include - Ability score modifier or proficiency bonus + x?

A fair number of abilities are mod or PB + 1 (or whatever).
    This would be super useful. Even if it just gave a second modifier box beside the first one to make a single static adjustment.

In the 2024 rulebooks it looks like a lot of class features will get x uses per Long Rest and regain x on a Short Rest too - having some way to account for that in players sheets without having to remind them every short rest would be a huge time saver.

Best example would be the Fighter's Second Wind feature getting 2 uses at 1st level, and regaining 1 every Short Rest.

Thread Information