Hello Everyone!

I will be running a group through Call of the Netherdeep by Critical Role. This will be a paid game - and will be $15 a person (however if you follow the link the first two people to sign up get a discount!). The first session (Session 0) will take place on Feb 8th at 6pm AST, and it will be a free session! Further sessions will start on Feb 22nd at 6pm AST and run weekly from then on until the campaign finishes!

The campaign will of course be run primarily on Fantasy Grounds,

You Will Need:

• A free Fantasy Grounds account & download
  • A Discord Account
  • A microphone
  • A stable internet connection

You can sign up for the campaign Here.

I don't record or stream my sessions, this is about us having fun and making our own story together.

About The Campaign

Session 0 will take place on Feb 8th and will be FREE
Call of the Netherdeep takes place in the world of Exandria, starting in the town of Jigow on the coast of Wildemount.
The campaign starts at level 3 and ends at level 12 (the book says 13 but that's after the story ends).
This campaign will include very emotional elements and combined with my DM style, promotes a lot of roleplaying and character development.
While there is combat in this campaign, I'd say that it focuses more on the roleplaying and inter-personal aspects of the game.

About the DM

I'm Kai (He/Him), I'm a transmasc individual from Atlantic Canada, I've been DMing games for about 20 years at this point, playing table top role playing games since I can possibly remember. I'd say my style of GMing is very roleplay heavy, I consider myself very good at creating an environment at my table that encourages you to immerse yourself in the world we create together and explore your roleplaying side a bit more.

Outside of DMing I'm very much an outdoor person. I love skiing, snowshoeing, hikes, going for drives to just discover someplace I've never been before, and especially sailing! Basically anything that I can go adventure while doing is probably up my alley.

I am very much looking forward to meeting you and creating your character's story in Exandria as we explore Wildemount (and further) and find out how your character will make their mark on the world!