5E Character Create Playlist

Paizo Sync for Pathfinder 2e Bounties

Is it possible to get the Paizo Sync to work for Pathfinder 2e Bounties? I picked up the "Whitefang Wyrm" bounty on the FG store, but the Paizo sync does not grant a PDF version for that supplement.

Quote Originally Posted by seansps View Post
    Is it possible to get the Paizo Sync to work for Pathfinder 2e Bounties? I picked up the "Whitefang Wyrm" bounty on the FG store, but the Paizo sync does not grant a PDF version for that supplement.
    In general PDF only products don't apply to the Paizo sync - otherwise you'd get the product for free (if you already owned the PDF) and the FG converter would get no compensation for their work. Products like this have something along the lines of "These products are not eligible for a PDF discount from Paizo" at the top of the product page.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    In general PDF only products don't apply to the Paizo sync - otherwise you'd get the product for free (if you already owned the PDF) and the FG converter would get no compensation for their work. Products like this have something along the lines of "These products are not eligible for a PDF discount from Paizo" at the top of the product page.
    Thanks for the quick response Trenloe! I was actually wondering about the sync feature where if you buy the FG product you get the PDF for it on your Paizo account. This worked for me for other products I purchased. Are you saying it doesn't do that for the PDF-only ones? I already picked up the FG version.

Ah I see the message at the top of the product about PDF discount.

I assume that also applies to this feature?

"Send all Paizo product purchases made on fantasygrounds.com to paizo.com to enable PDF access."

Quote Originally Posted by seansps View Post
    I assume that also applies to this feature?

"Send all Paizo product purchases made on fantasygrounds.com to paizo.com to enable PDF access."
    Yes.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Yes.
    Got it, thanks for the clarification!

The wording of the sync page is a bit misleading as it mentions "all Pathfinder products" so I've asked Smiteworks to update the wording to both remove "all" and also add Starfinder to the text.

Blog Entries
    Sorry everyone. I updated the sync page to be more clear. Look on each product page to see what products are eligible. They will mention that they allow for a sync for discounts and/or PDFs. Take advantage of our 30-day refund policy if necessary.

Thread Information