FG Spreadshirt Swag

Looking for players for Pathfinder 2e!

LFP for Pathfinder 2e!

FG License: GM has Ultimate license, so players only need a Free Demo license. All necessary modules are provided, players don't need to buy anything.

Game System: Pathfinder 2e,; "Age of Ashes" adventure path.

Language: English, but willing and able to run game in German or French if enough players are interested.

Time Zone: CET (UTC+1)

Day of week and time: Sundays at 12 pm,

Planned start date: as soon as I get 4 players together, earliest: 05.02.2023 (Session 0)

Planned Duration & Frequency: roundabout 4 hour sessions. Weekly.

Term: hopefully long term, but depends on player availability and interest.

Text or Voice: Voice; video if the players want that.

Voice/Video software: Teamspeak, Skype if the players want video.

Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50

Number of Players in game & needed: 4 players wanted

Character starting level & equipment: 1st level, no equipment restrictions save those the game rules give you, notably the rarity rules and the content of your character's purse.

Character restrictions: no restrictions, but a few options for players who want to play backgrounds out of the AoA Players Guide. All these matters will be discussed in session 0.

Details of the scenario: I'm a reasonably experienced Traveller and L5R GM, but I'm starting rpgs again after a long, very long period of abstinence. I'm running Pathfinder 2e for the first time, so I'm going to run a pregenerated campaign, the first module of the "Age of Ashes" AP for starters and see where we go from there.

Also: Spoiler alert: experienced players know this, but non-experienced ones maybe don't: if you want to play in this campaign, don't read the Age of Ashes adventure path beforehand!

What do I expect from players as a GM? No previous experience of any game system needed. Experienced Pathfinder 2e players will be welcome, but be patient with your poor GM who's just starting out in Pf2 and on Fantasy Grounds.

What do I not want? Not particularly fond of rules lawyers, combat monsters, min/maxers, etc., but I know how to handle them. As always the object is to have fun telling a story, not to "win". If you keep that in mind we're going to have a great time.

Interested? Then pm me or reply to this thread with a short (very short) text relating your language preference, past experience (if any) with ttrpgs in general/ Pathfinder 2e in particular and what kind of game you're interested in. I'll get back to you.
    Last edited by Khoros; January 25th, 2023 at 16:55.

Recruitment is closed. Interested players can pm me in case a slot becomes available later.

And one player dropped out, so I'm still short of one player. Session zero for this campaign will be tomorrow (Sunday, 5th Feb.), 12.00 pm CET, so if somebody is still interested in a budding Age of Ashes campaign, pm me. Even if you can't make it tomorrow, I can fit you in for later sessions.
    Last edited by Khoros; February 4th, 2023 at 21:01.

Still looking for that last player. Recruitment's still open....

Quote Originally Posted by Khoros View Post
    Still looking for that last player. Recruitment's still open....
    Aaand recruitment's closed again. Found the last player, so here we go....

Thread Information