DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    So I'll set up my Windows 11 laptop and leave it running. The desktop is probably my problem, or maybe the servers going down.

Thank you everyone.
    Current Projects:
    Always...
    Community Contributions:
    Extensions: Bardic Inspiration, Druid Wild Shapes, Local Dice Tower, Library Field Filters
    Tutorial Blog Series: "A Neophyte Tackles (coding) the FG Extension".

Blog Entries
    I left FG running on my laptop for about 6 hours yesterday, with a locked screensaver. When I returned and unlocked it, everything was fine.

And then last night I tried leaving FG running unattended overnight on the Windows 10 Desktop that originally . When I returned this morning it was fine.

So I believe as Mr. Davison and others have stated, we can stamp this as "the servers went down", and call it solved.

I do want to reiterate though, FG locked up and was unresponsive. It had to be terminated using Task Manager or PC reboot. A not so friendly behavior by FG.

I'm going to try to simulate "server going down" by disconnecting from the FG server, so that I can give the Smiteworks engineers a bit more information. But in general, I believe my efforts will probably be fruitless because simply disconnecting is already handled pretty well by FG (I think).

The server going down may well be what I theorized in the title of this thread, a lost token.

Thread Information