DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFG for my wife and I - Saturday around 8EST - 5e

Hello, thanks for checking in! I'm looking for a GM for two for a 100% roleplay 50/50 split social/combat game. Hoping for a homebrew adventure where we can dig out secrets and fight all the baddies. Let me know!

FG License: I have ultimate for my games, but she is on the free version
    Time Zone: EST
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Looking for a game on Saturdays starting between 7-8 EST
    Term: Looking for a long term game
    Discord: ghen#9200

Game System Preferred: 5e is our preferred game
    Game System Experience: extensive
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: quite good!

Character Type Preferred: I'm flexible. here's a few ideas I've been kicking around, I have more.

A tiefling shunned from their town for things that were sorta in their control and sorta not. Lost in the woods they started to go a bit insane and built up a fake deity. This motivation gave them power! and after finding a rusty suit of armor they are now a Lawful neutral paladin. (any subclass)
    but still crazy.
    Any chaotic decisions he'd make would be unknowing, as he thinks he's doing right by his made up lawful God. He is easy to manipulate, easy to befriend, but takes betrayal harshly as he thinks its his duty to stop evil.

A half-orc grave cleric who grew up among the headstones of a battle long past, his family tending the fields of the dead making sure they don't come back up until they were called to war. Probably from northern Faerun or maybe Tethyr to the south. His town was known for sparta-esque warriors and training, and the people were used often but wisely. When he went to war for the first time though, the lies we were told came to light as the fights were never about honor and truth. But about which rich noble saw weakness in their neighbor. So he became a cleric instead. Scorned by his family, taken in by the elves.

A elven fighter, always out for adventure seeking the next biggest monster. He is in his 3rd century, and as is tradition has forced himself to start over on a new path a new life. Forbidden to use the druidic magic he mastered in the century prior he relishes in the challenge of new combat with only his blade and shield. He cares little for rewards as they tarnish the sense of adventure. He seeks to rid himself of wealth quickly. He is rash, jittery in stillness, and quick to make a decision right or wrong.
    Last edited by ghen; January 24th, 2023 at 03:43.

Thread Information