5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

2023-02 Beta: Character Wizard bugs

First, I'll just say the new Character Wizard is looking great!

While messing around with creating a character, I found a few bugs:
    • When selecting Race 'Goliath' from MotM, the Commit screen correctly shows it will have the trait 'Little Giant' added. However, when the character is committed, the trait is missing. The chat log does not show it was added.
    • On the Race tab, after selecting a race, if you change the ability score option between Option 1 and Option 2 it will keep appending additional "Increase +1/2" boxes instead of replacing the old ones.
    • On the Race tab, when selecting races from MotM, the Ability Score Increase options are incorrect. Per MotM Ch 1 > Fantastical Races > Ability Score Increases, Option 1 should be:
      increase one score by 2 and increase a different score by 1
      Instead, it shows increase one score by 2 and 2 different scores by 1.
    • If you visit the Commit tab before selecting ASI/Background/Equipment, it will show a warning. However, after you go back and then fix all of the the missing values, the warnings remain unchanged on the commit screen.

Thanks, I was made aware of the first three you have posted and fixes are awaiting push to TEST.

I will have to see why warnings are not removing themselves.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Updates were pushed to resolve what I found, but still investigating the warnings.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thread Information