Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    @trenloe considering that extension predates the 5e release, I doubt it is the 5e version
    Timezone: GMT
    Currently GMing: Ruins of Symbaroum 5E

Ultimate Fantasy Grounds Licence holder since 2013

The base 5E ruleset doesn't have a "Gear" button in the items list, nor does it have a "By Level" option in the Spells data list. These are changes to the 5E ruleset - which can only be made with extensions, and the screenshots show these changes too.

The screenshots in the product page show two extensions being loaded: "Symbaroum 5E Setting" and "Symbaroum 5E Theme".

Please look through the extensions list when on the Load Campaign screen for something like "Symbaroum 5E Setting" - it may have "Feature" or "Setting" in front of the name.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

So it's not the base 5e ruleset that's the problem, it's the Ruins of Symbaroum Player's Guide that has "Gear" and "by Level" buttons. I'll try take a screen shot.

I did a full search for everything with "Symbaroum" and nothing showed up. Considering it's a 5e compatible module on the store, should it come with an extension or at least not need one?

Quote Originally Posted by bennis1980 View Post
    Considering it's a 5e compatible module on the store, should it come with an extension or at least not need one?
    It should - but I'm wondering if it needs the GM's Guide: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...p?id=FLFSYM019 None mention use of an extension, nor does that the Player's Guide mention need of the GM's Guide, but that might be an oversight.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    It should - but I'm wondering if it needs the GM's Guide: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...p?id=FLFSYM019 None mention use of an extension, nor does that the Player's Guide mention need of the GM's Guide, but that might be an oversight.
    Here's the screenshot

screenshot.jpg

I have tried with and without the RoS GM's Guide, no difference.

And the extension is available in just the player's guide product:

Attached Images Attached Images

Here's the screenshot

screenshot.jpg

I have tried with and without the RoS GM's Guide, no difference.
    Look at "Extensions" not modules. See my post above this one.

Oh dear, I have been out of this game a while lol. I didn't see that. Sorry for wasting your time. I'll test it now

Okay, I created a new campaign with the extension active. Still the same error

Okay, I created a new campaign with the extension active. Still the same error
    Please show exactly where the error occurs.

And, are you sure you have the "Setting: Symbaroum 5e" extension enabled, not the Theme?

Thread Information