Adventure Path: Abomination Vaults
Days and Times: Wednesdays at 2 - 5 PM CST starting February 8th, 2023 hopefully!
Material Allowed: Curated Core, Advanced Player's Guide, Lost Omens: Ancestry Guide, and Abomination Vaults Player's Guide!
Where: Discord for voice and between session stuff, Fantasy Grounds (I have Ultimate, you need pay no money) for VTT.

Pitch: In the desolate Fogfen glows the dreary shimmer of the Gauntlight with sinister intent. The people of Otari have sent out requests for the most hearty and well meaning adventurers their purses could snatch - and you are whom they ended up with! Perhaps you are close friends with Wrin Sivinxi or the lure of the Gauntlight drew you to Otari or maybe you were here already! However it was, you will begin here before striding into the Abomination Vaults!

Note: This table is very LGBTQ friendly, very femme friendly, very BiPoC friendly, and very neurodivergent/disability friendly. If that bothers you I am sure there are other dungeons out there for you.

I am also a new GM to PF 2e and new to Fantasy Grounds. I am old hat to TTRPGs before but will be using Abomination Vaults for easier prep!

Do you dare sign up for the adventure into the Vaults? If so, look below for the form...

https://forms.gle/TutEb4AiFb8tGxjj6

Looking for: 4 players
Have: 1 Player
Total: 1 GM, 5 Players