DICE PACKS BUNDLE

New both to FGU and Pathfinder 2e

Hello everyone. I recently purchased the Pathfinder 2e Beginner Box (physical) to learn the game with my group of players. I also have another group of players and we have just started playing DnD 5e on FGU (we're still learning ).
    Now, I'd like to introduce this DnD group to Pathfinder 2e as well, and now the Beginner Box is on discount on Steam for FGU.
    My question: will the Beginner Box be enough to properly play or would it need the Core Rulebook anyway?

Thanks to anyone that will take the time to answer, I hope I made my question clear since (as you might have guessed) english is not my main language.

Welcome to the Fantasy Grounds forums!

Quote Originally Posted by occhialidabarba View Post
    My question: will the Beginner Box be enough to properly play or would it need the Core Rulebook anyway?
    It has the exact same content as the physical box and is absolutely enough to play the introduction scenario that comes with the Beginner Box (BB) and also the follow up scenarios Trouble in Otari: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...ZOSMWPZO9558FG

There are less options for the players, but enough for them to experience levelling up their PCs up to level 3, or 4 with Trouble in Otari. The system isn't cut down, so learning with the BB and then moving onto using Core Rules isn't wasted time.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information