DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Best campaign for Pathfinder 2 ?

Hi, what is the best Pathfinder 2 campaign for you? I need an interesting and surprising story, with lots of roleplay and challenging encounters.
    And of course something that is already on FGU! But I can wait for something to be released if it is really great.
    Is it possible to convert Pathfinder 1 campaigns to Pathfinder 2? If it is the case what is for you the best PF campaign ever?
    Thanks.

I'd recommend Age of Ashes or the new Kingmaker 2nd edition release.

It is possible to convert. It takes a bit of work. But there's a universal module extension that lets you open other rules in PF2. It has the maps and flavor text and all. But the monsters are all statted in what they originally were. So you'd need to import other creatures. But definitely possible!
    And for PF2, I'd second danman71's recommendations.

I'm running The Strength of Thousands right now and my players are loving it.
    Lots of role-playing possibilities and the story goes in a very unexpected direction for them.
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Thanks a lot guys.

I am a strong advocate for Agents of Edgewatch. Currently on my second run through of it and the players are having a blast. Basically it subverts the normal paradigm when the players make Officers of the Law characters. You can play on this theme up to your heart's content, making it much prevalent as a mood or making it fairly background stuff. The fact that the first book has foretelling for things that happen in every other book is simply fantastic and can be expanded upon with little preparation. All the books have very different adventures than which is normally expected (we have a heist, gangs of new york, crime syndicate speakeasies, protect the baddy from being hurt, interdimenssional big crane, gladiator fights... it's WILD). I feel that this campaign is grossly overlooked, but the different ideas in it are simply amazing.

Age of Ashes has been fun for me and my group so far and has a great plot and exciting encounters. Conversion is possible but for me it seems like a huge task and beyond my time constraints at the present. I would honestly rather spend my free time GM'ing current adventures than converting ones I played or Gm'd in 1e.
    From the ashes, a fire shall be woken. A light from the shadow shall spring. Renewed shall be the blade that was broken. The crownless again shall be king

Abomination Vaults is a fantastic adventure if your players like dungeon crawls, and Fist of the Ruby Phoenix is probably the best wuxia/martial arts adventure I've seen.

As for converting PF1 campaigns, there are several community conversions for PF1 campaigns. You can find them on this Discord server: https://discord.gg/8JRCBQjcvv

Of course, you'd have to do the FG conversion yourself.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

Quote Originally Posted by rgtschope View Post
    I am a strong advocate for Agents of Edgewatch. Currently on my second run through of it and the players are having a blast. Basically it subverts the normal paradigm when the players make Officers of the Law characters. You can play on this theme up to your heart's content, making it much prevalent as a mood or making it fairly background stuff. The fact that the first book has foretelling for things that happen in every other book is simply fantastic and can be expanded upon with little preparation. All the books have very different adventures than which is normally expected (we have a heist, gangs of new york, crime syndicate speakeasies, protect the baddy from being hurt, interdimenssional big crane, gladiator fights... it's WILD). I feel that this campaign is grossly overlooked, but the different ideas in it are simply amazing.
    I second this, Agents of Edgewatch is really great. There are so many possibilities. It is also really the best designed city adventure that I am aware of. With interludes and gamed downtime I've been expanding and making the city a bit more mine, and the players are really digging exploring it. It does get overly hard at times but that is because my players are the sorts who put together a party like magus, bard, divine oracle, and rune witch, but is easy to adjust.

Thread Information