5E Character Create Playlist

Thread: Jukebox in FGU

Jukebox in FGU

Hi, as an ex Roll20 user, I am struggling a bit with my soundtracks in FGU (D&D 5e). I was used to have hundreds of soundtracks and sounds effects in Roll20' jukebox, and I am unable to find a similar function in FGU. I have downloaded the Syrinscape extensions and the audio trigger extensions, but they are not very intuitive and I am struggling to make them work. Also, I am still unable to play a simple song from my favourite collection of epic music. Any help would be much appreciated!!! Thanks, Nobiledruen

This is the error message that I see whenever I try to open any Syrinscape links....Screenshot_20230120_121356.png I don't understand what kind of app I should download to make it work properly...so, no sounds at all for now....

I don't use that extension, but as far as I know, it requires the installed Syrinscape program. I know that Syrinscape moved from a program to a web service not that long ago.

You'll probably want to post in the thread where you found the extension (or the link provided if you downloaded from the Forge), so that the creator or other users of that extension can help you out.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks, I sent a PM to the author. I do have a Syrinscape subscription and I followed the instructions in the tutorial, so I am really stuck at the moment

It is really a shame that soundtracks and sound effects are so difficult to use in FGU....@LordEntrails @Zacchaeus any updates on the update for a native jukebox in FGU please? I have read something about it and I feel that this is FGU's weakest point at the moment...for all the rest, it is a fantastic system

Blog Entries
    SmiteWorks normally doesn't announce what they are working on or its status until it is available for public beta testing (see Laboratory forum). They have said in the past that they are working on a native Syrinscape integration, but nothing more. So, we don't know any more than that.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Hi, just for information, I have now sorted my issues thanks to @Mattekuke !!!

Thread Information