STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

STARFINDER recruiting for Sundays 00:00 GMT

STARFINDER === Crew Of Six ===

Set on the spaceport Chinder Vectus (the wobbly space port) around the Diaspora

6 players

THESE ARE THE FOUR STORY CHARATERS
    (they are no longer available to play)

The pilot = must be an ace pilot theme
    The Rascal = must be ysoki race
    The mystic = must have a mystic class
    The Hero = must be a soldier class

NPC
    Andydroid = The android

This story is for 2-6 players.

any player away will be treated as a NPC or an extra (with the GMs discretion)

All players must be lawful good, neutral good or chaotic good (true neutral by the GMs discretion) this is to ensure party unity in order to run the story.

This is a recommended 18+ game as the universe has many nasty things that the players may and probably will encounter, plenty of chaos in the cosmos, b grade sci-fi horror, action and light humor to ensure the story is played out.
    Last edited by Tagan; February 25th, 2024 at 04:52.

I am interested in joining your adventure. The pilot would be my first choice if still available. DM me if you still need. Thanks

blank
    Last edited by Tagan; February 25th, 2024 at 04:50.

blank
    Last edited by Tagan; February 25th, 2024 at 04:50.

The game is just starting to get good. Have not done much other than get the group adjusted to each other a bit. And the group and GM are very friendly and accepting of new players as well. So anyone wanting to run a low level character or start Starfinder, please message Tagan, always better to have a few more lol.

blank
    Last edited by Tagan; February 25th, 2024 at 04:49.

blank

blank

blank
    Last edited by Tagan; February 25th, 2024 at 04:48.

The game i have has been played out now for about 3 months with around 6 players..im new to fgu but have picked up most of the program also with starfinder. My game is based on over 30 years of sci gaming and the likes
    I try and focus on the story and would love to get some players who are also devoted to playing out there roles and characters, i have some scripts that i work by and some maps with complex puzzles (including pathfinder for greater world experiences),i am an easy flow gm and at the end of the day/night i would rather have good gamers with the setting in mind rather than rules etc. the players are the stars here and really most anything is possible if they want to play along ,a bit of light humor also.
    The current player i have is very easy to move around this setting and the game is moving in the direction of his gray character...so if your interested in having a look at what I'm doing with this amazing universe of starfinder send me a message.

movies , comics and light reading

V (1984)
    Alien 1 and 2 (1979-1986)
    The last starfighter (1984)
    Enemy mine (1985)
    Explorers (1985)
    Howard the duck (1986)
    Predator (1987)
    Starship Troopers (1997)
    Leprechaun 4 In Space (1997)
    all marvel animation/comics 1982-1996
    the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.
    B grade space horrors

games incorporated. (Ruleset starfinder / pathfinder only)

TMNT, Traveler (very early set), champions, Paranoia, Warhammer 40k.
    Last edited by Tagan; July 14th, 2023 at 23:43.

Thread Information