DICE PACKS BUNDLE

update forge items only option

I wanted to know if there was a way to only update forge items and not FGU. In trying to find a stable point where all our extensions work on the Unity version we are on, I have had a few times where when i want to update an extension but do NOT want to update to the newest Unity release. this is especially true when out game day is only a day or two away.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

No, when you update everything that requires it will update. Extensions should only 'break' when their is a client or ruleset update so keep an eye on the announcements in the Laboratory forum where advance notice of such things is given.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

There's not an option like that - as the best place to be is fully updated on all aspects - FG and Forge products. Otherwise there'd be situations when people weren't properly updated in only some aspects and that would be a support nightmare.

You could try manually doing a backup, updating and then copying back the stuff you want to be from before the update. But you'd pretty much be on your own here and if you have any support issues you'd need to verify in a fully updated environment.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information