DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Kingmaker Adventure Path Content Question

Had a question on what exactly is included in the Adventure Path purchase?

Paizo printed 3 flip mats (Campsite, Noble Manor, and River Kingdoms) and a Poster Map Folio. Are all of those maps included in the Adventure Path purchase? Or are they going to be released separately?

Thanks,

Every map that is included in the Kingmaker AP product is included in the FG conversion.

Not all of the maps from the separate map products are included as some of these aren't in the base AP. What that means:
    1. Kingmaker Map Folio - all of these 6 maps are present in the AP
    2. Noble Manor - two of the four maps are present in the AP, the two generic throne room maps aren't.
    3. Campsites - three of the four maps are present in the AP, the one generic campsite isn't.
    4. Ruins - three of the four maps are present in the AP, plus one is present in a different representation.
    Last edited by Trenloe; January 17th, 2023 at 17:11.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks for the excellent detailed answer.

Any chance the non-included maps will be released as some sort of "bonus" content?

Quote Originally Posted by danman71 View Post
    Any chance the non-included maps will be released as some sort of "bonus" content?
    If they are released they will be released as their own separate product due to the licensing agreement we have with Paizo.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I'm on book 3 of the original and so far, have just been manually adjusting the (old version) by hand.
    But I have the kick starter materials, so may pick this up (at discount) just to see how it looks.

Am I correct in assuming there are no plans on releasing an updated "Pathfinder 1" update for Kingmaker?

Guessing I must be one of the few rare hold outs, still wanting to use PF1e + newer kingmaker.

Quote Originally Posted by sgtwhy View Post
    Am I correct in assuming there are no plans on releasing an updated "Pathfinder 1" update for Kingmaker?
    See this post: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post663450 and also a few other responses on that page and the next by the converter @sciencephile.

Thread Information