DICE PACKS BUNDLE

(paid) 5e Heavy Homebrew: Thursdays, 7pm EST

D&D 5E Homebrew Games. Thursdays 7pm Est
    TL: DR Thursdays at 7pm EST for about 3 hours. Its a heavy homebrew overland Mega Dungeon based on Capcom's Monster Hunter games. Custom weapons, feats, inspiration system, monsters, hunting and gathering systems. It's a lot but it's a heck of a time.

TABLE CLOSED DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST

System: 5e
    Frequency: Weekly
    Day and Time: Thursdays starting at 7pm EST
    Session length: 3 hours-ish
    Fee: $10 per session Via Venmo or Paypal (monthly)
    DM style: Flexible to players
    Number of players: 0/4
    Discord is used for voice chat. (voice chat is required)

Exiled Lands

Politics: none
    Roleplay: Medium
    Tactics: High
    Lethality: Variable
    Homebrew: TONS

Player Buy-in:
    PC's are the hunters of monsters. They go out kill and carve up monsters to upgrade gear and sell the parts.

I go by Rumsar and I'd like to share my worlds with you! Yes, you read that correctly worlds. I run several different setting each having their own quirks and interesting lore. I've run classic D&D settings, mercenary company settings, faction bases political, science-fantasy, survival, epic 6 and even giant monster hunting! Each setting I run is different and I do my best to make things as interesting as possible to my players. I also try to include homebrew into all my games to spice thing up just a bit so you can expect a bit of the unexcepted as well. All my setting have lore you can sink your teeth into and as with my past players everything you do can and will just add to the lore of my worlds. I try to put my setting on a rotation so even if one setting loses steam I have several backups ready to go.

I have over half a decade of being a DM under my belt (forever DM for life!) and a lifetime of experience to boot. D&D is my passion and like all passions, I think about it a lot! I watch videos, listen to podcasts, and do my best to get the good stuff. I love tweaking systems and seeing what I can get out of them. I love tweaking game mechanics, skills, backgrounds, and just about anything else I can get my sausage fingers on. Love working with invested players and very often customize things to make the games even more fun.

So, If you're looking for a table that does a bit of everything I'm here and ready to roll!

My goal: To make memories and adventures that we talk about for years!
    Last edited by Rumsar; January 23rd, 2023 at 20:14.

Forgot to mention that my game is not for everyone. I know there is a lot. So I do tend to talk about the game first and also I don't charge for session 0 or the first real session so that you don't spend money on something that you won't enjoy.

The Fee is basically going back into the game to fund the hobby for the most part.

Thread Information