Starfinder Playlist

LFP: New Campaign 01/21/23 - Weekly Sunday's 6-10PM EST - D&D 5E Forgotten Realms

FG License: GM has Ultimate license.
    Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: Eastern Time USA
    Day of week and time: Sundays starting at 6 pm
    This is a new game with a planned start date: Jan. 21, 2023 6PM EST
    Planned Duration & Frequency: i.e. 3-4 Hour Sessions Weekly
    Term: At minimum, complete module and advance players to 5-7 level.

Text or Voice: Only Voice
    Voice software used: Using discord, no camera required
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed?: No, these sessions will not be recorded or streamed.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50, balance of exploration/social interaction and combat
    Number of Players in game & needed: 4-6 Players (prefer diverse mix of mature players)
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st level with standard equipment
    Character restrictions: Any race from sourcebooks available to players. Standard Array or Point Buy. DM has ultimate discretion on character creation.

Details of your scenario: A mashup of WoTC level 1-7 source modules. Initially, mixing Lost Mine of Phandelver and Dragon of Icespire Peak from Forgotten Realms setting. Looking for players that understand this is just a game, which is designed to be open, inclusive and fun for all participants. There is no winning or losing, and not a competition between players and/or the DM. Hopefully, its an opportunity to meet like minded people, experience new perspectives, and make some online friends.

Players are expected to show up on time (preferably early to setup), be self-motivated, collaborative and engaged. There are no evil characters and no PvP. I'm willing to work with players who are new to both FGU and D&D 5E, and expect that experienced players help support others desire to learn. Players should be kind, cooperative and have healthy sense of humor. Conversations will be restricted to fantasy realm, and we will avoid any real world topics that make others uncomfortable or feel excluded (i.e. real world politics, sex or religion).

Players who are mature, committed and service oriented will be best fit for this campaign.

If you are interested, please feel free to leave a comment, but DM me directly to get invite to Discord server.

New VTT player here. Playing D&D over 35 years off and on. Like the way campaign sounds. Still looking for new players?"
    Last edited by Warchild214; January 19th, 2023 at 14:38.

Just realized the date in the title is incorrect.

Session 0 is Sunday January 22 @ 6PM EST.

Still looking for 1-3 more players.

Thank you.

Great! Give me little more time to iron out the last minute details with PC. Like to go over some things as well.

Thanks. We will be talking DM!

... is there still an opportunity to play...

I mean, I realize you just started today and I'm a bit late, but do you have an opening still?

I would be willing to join too if you are still taking folks given you may have already had your first session.

Thank you all for the interest.

We have a full roster and are no longer recruiting.

Wishing you all well!

Thread Information