DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Thread: A new C&C game

Hey, sorry bout not responding sooner. Anyways, I didn't see the link. I'll find it the thing though. Anyways, I could certainly make Thursday. I'm GMT -8, but I can get on for a broad set of timeslots.

As for purchase, sadly I'm tapped out for the month, gonna have to wait until January before I buy anything else. Although my brothers family is going to appreciate their Christmas present. Does everyone need the C&C addon for it to be used in the game, or just the host?
    The longsword is 15 gold and the short bow is 30? Wait, that means it costs 5 gold for the materials for a longsword and 10 gold for the materials for a short bow?

Quote Originally Posted by Terhial
    Hey, sorry bout not responding sooner. Anyways, I didn't see the link. I'll find it the thing though. Anyways, I could certainly make Thursday. I'm GMT -8, but I can get on for a broad set of timeslots.

As for purchase, sadly I'm tapped out for the month, gonna have to wait until January before I buy anything else. Although my brothers family is going to appreciate their Christmas present. Does everyone need the C&C addon for it to be used in the game, or just the host?
    Just the host.

Really, only the host? That's even better. In that case, yes we will be using the C&C Ruleset. Tentative start date is Thursday January 10, 2008. That should give me enough time to get used to the program and start setting up what I need to run a campaign.

Looks like we've got three players so far:
    Terhial
    tdwyer11b
    Orpheus

I should have should have that setting info out to you by the weekend, I'm just finishing up my exams at the moment and don't have time for much else till Saturday.

I am interested in joining your game, if there is space at the table.
    I am a Slow Processor, who soaks in the data, thinks, stares, tries to make sense of what I am seeing, hoping for a breakthrough. All around are snappier brains, busy being dazzling, but not mine, which just plods on until it finally sees something special, hiding in plain view.

I'm interested. CnC is my favorite of the d20/SRD variant systems.

Class: Knight from Yggsburgh (or whereever your setting dictates). Redray's skill at mounted combat is matched by his charismatic ability to inspire others to reach deep for that last ounce of strength and mana supply they didn't think they have left to turn the tide of battle into victory.

Quote Originally Posted by ryguysolis
    I should have should have that setting info out to you by the weekend, I'm just finishing up my exams at the moment and don't have time for much else till Saturday.
    Not sure if you sent it out to everyone else, but I didn't get anything

As far as characters, you want us to roll stats locally or on FG in session?
    Alea Iacta Est
    The Die is Cast!

A little distracted because... I got a new neice for Christmas!

Thanks for the reminder td, setting info forthcoming as soon as I return to my home.

Quote Originally Posted by ryguysolis
    A little distracted because... I got a new neice for Christmas!

I hope the kid gets to celebrate her birthday earlier in the month. People all the time trying to combine gift giving days on late December babies.
    The longsword is 15 gold and the short bow is 30? Wait, that means it costs 5 gold for the materials for a longsword and 10 gold for the materials for a short bow?

Alright, I'm ordering the full players guide right now. I may have to buy the condensed PDF as well to get a character in time, but them's the breaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Terhial
    Alright, I'm ordering the full players guide right now. I may have to buy the condensed PDF as well to get a character in time, but them's the breaks.
    By all means, purchase the books if you want. I've got them and they're worth it. However, if you're getting them specifically to play FG2 then you'd come out cheaper just purchasing the ruleset from Digital Adventures for $10 and getting the Player's Handbook and Monsters & Treasure!

Thread Information