STAR TREK 2d20

how to add inventor armor to a character

I'm trying to add "power armor" to an inventor character, the GM and I both own guns and gears and I can't find it in the gear/item list. Any help? Breastplate matches, but not sure as innovations happen what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by lantzkev View Post
    I'm trying to add "power armor" to an inventor character, the GM and I both own guns and gears and I can't find it in the gear/item list. Any help? Breastplate matches, but not sure as innovations happen what to do.
    Also anyone know how I can add shield as a spell for automaton race with mage core? There's no obvious way for me so far and I know I'm not the only race with an innate cantrip

Welcome to the FG forums!

I'm trying to add "power armor" to an inventor character, the GM and I both own guns and gears and I can't find it in the gear/item list. Any help?
    This looks like an oversight from the dev - I'll pass along to them to address.

Breastplate matches, but not sure as innovations happen what to do.
    Innovations aren't automated. You can add their effect manually using PC effects where appropriate.

Also anyone know how I can add shield as a spell for automaton race with mage core? There's no obvious way for me so far and I know I'm not the only race with an innate cantrip
    Add a new spell class on the "Actions" tab - call it something like "Arcane Innate Spells". Open the header (click the magnifying glass icon to the right of the CL field) and then set Level "C" = 1. You'll now be able to drag a spell to the "Cantrips" section of the new spell class.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks for the help with spells, that seems to work, the armor I can't add (I'd think it'd be easy enough to add a gear/equipment entry for)

Thanks for the help with spells, that seems to work, the armor I can't add (I'd think it'd be easy enough to add a gear/equipment entry for)
    Add it as a new item - Category = Armor. Copy an existing armor item that is close and modify as needed. To copy a record in the campaign data list, just drag the link only a few pixels and drop the link - this will create a new record with "(copy)" added to the name - edit as needed. See "Making a Duplicate Data Element" in the FG Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...ifferent-Group
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Innovation Armors added! Expect to see them on the next Update.

Was in there, but apparently the subterfuge suit was working so well, it was preventing both from appearing in game
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

What's the best way to add the inventor's robot pet? Is there going to be an official thing for that? I have a player who wants to do one, but we're not sure how to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Milke View Post
    What's the best way to add the inventor's robot pet? Is there going to be an official thing for that? I have a player who wants to do one, but we're not sure how to do it.
    ShadeRaven's Drag and Drop extensions include importable prebuilt character sheets for companions, including construct companions. That's what I use.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    ShadeRaven's Drag and Drop extensions include importable prebuilt character sheets for companions, including construct companions. That's what I use.
    Ohhh. I downloaded his Drag & Drop a long time ago. But I'd never been back to it to realize it had been separated out into different subjects. So I didn't even know I could do that. Thanks.

Thread Information