5E Character Create Playlist

Test Platform 4.3.3 - Distorted Map/Painted Elements

Help! Since last update on Test platform (v 4.3.3) All my maps have distorted elements/images on the various Paint layers. I have made no changes to my local machine's file structures that might affect my Assets. My players and I are getting regularly bumped off the platform as well. Is there any known stability and/or graphics issue you are aware of on the Unity Platform?

We are using D&D 5E. I have been able to repeat the problem after various reboots, updates, etc.
    The issue is happening on multiple maps and in two different campaigns.
    The issue is also happening to other players, same graphic distortion, same behavior being booted off.

I did some further testing and removed/deleted distorted images and then tried to re-"paint" them. The assets are are available, but the paint/stamp function is not working. I am unable to actually paint the same or a new image onto the underlay/amp image.
    Last edited by cookesp; January 11th, 2023 at 21:26.

Welcome to the FG forums.

I've moved this thread to the Laboratory sub-forum, which is the best place to report issues with the current test build.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I moved my campaigns to the PREV platform and all is back to normal.
    I understand that using the TEST platform was a risk, but thought I might not be the only one having the issue.
    Have been using TEST for 2 years without any real issue, until now.
    So...I will let the developers determine if the issue I was having was related to any recent changes/developments being executed on the TEST server/s.
    Thank you

I recommend you use the Live channel if you're not specifically doing testing on the current test build. Previous is used for the version before the current live version.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Thanks for letting us know.

Do you happen to have any screenshots showing what you mean?

Thank you Trenloe, I will likely do that.

Example Distortions

ddavision - See attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I just pushed a new update of v4.3.3 with changes provided by @pindercarl to address that. If you are still running in Test channel, can you do a new Check for Updates, and try again?

Thanks,
    JPG

That looks to have worked Moon! You are indeed a Wizard good sir. Or perhaps I should laud @pindercarl more specifically

Thread Information