STAR TREK 2d20
Page 29 of 29 First ... 19272829
    @Lonekus I believe damned is asking for your use case. What's the game mechanic you are trying to accomplish with this? There may be a different way to get what you're going for.
    --
    I'm so bassic

Trying to find a copy of that Knave sheet mentioned in the first page but I am coming up empty with my searches. Is there a master list of XCore content I can reference?

I'm setting up a new game using XCore. I have created a simple character and added it to the Combat Tracker, but I keep receiving the following two errors when I try to do pretty much anything linked to the CT (e.g. resize the CT, adjust char wounds):
    [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "W:ct_entry"]:153: attempt to index global 'sub_targeting' (a nil value)
    [ERROR] window: Control (targetingicon) anchoring to an undefined control (sub_targeting) in windowclass (ct_entry)

Could I be missing something basic in terms of set-up to prevent this?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrddin View Post
    I'm setting up a new game using XCore. I have created a simple character and added it to the Combat Tracker, but I keep receiving the following two errors when I try to do pretty much anything linked to the CT (e.g. resize the CT, adjust char wounds):
    [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "W:ct_entry"]:153: attempt to index global 'sub_targeting' (a nil value)
    [ERROR] window: Control (targetingicon) anchoring to an undefined control (sub_targeting) in windowclass (ct_entry)

Could I be missing something basic in terms of set-up to prevent this?
    Please rerun updater and test again.

Thank you damned, that's fixed it.

Thread Information