DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Creating lots of characters

Hello guys,

i need to create 15 NPC´s (Level 3-20)with rolemaster Classic with all temporary and secondary skills.
    What is the best option?
    to create all the charakters with FGU? Oh, that could be a long time work
    or to use the premade NPC tables from the rolemaster adventures?

Moderator: Post moved to here since it's a question specific to this ruleset.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; January 7th, 2023 at 15:11.

This may not be what you are looking for, but you might check out the publication "Heroes and Rogues" by I.C.E. from Drivethrough RPG at the link https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...oes-and-Rogues . It has many NPC's and stats for levels 3,5,7,10,15,and 20 for each pregenerated NPC. Probably won't save a lot of time, but its a good sourcebook to work from. I have entered some into FG myself, and its still time consuming, especially if you tweak to fit your needs.

The way I see it, you have a few options.

1. Use the pre-made NPCs in Character Law. There are a whole bunch of them of various professions and levels
    2. Same as #1, except use the pre-made NPCs as a template, copy and tweak as necessary (I've used this method in the past)
    3. Create them as PCs, then use the Copy to NPC button

To be honest, either method is going to take time if you really want to customize the NPCs for specific Skills and Secondary Skills.

Heroes and Rogues has been submitted to FGU for publishing. Not sure on timeframe for publication but it is in the pipe.

Thread Information