Quote Originally Posted by Nonnag View Post
In my personal experience,
FGU community and smiteworks as a company, has been a top notch organization of like minded individuals. I cannot say the same for my experience with WotC. I agree that the diversity of the systems offered with FGU is exceptional. To blow more money on a VTT that only offers one system is not ideal for my players' tastes as we like to role play many different game systems (fallout for example or aliens or masterminds). If the new OGL ends up finalizing a termination of third party VTT or even making it harder for those who are already established to continue producing open content like FGU offers, I will likely migrate my personal content to pathfinder through FGU. We all have different opinions and that is respectable. You all have been great to me. The developers of FGU: keep up the good work. You have a solid community backing you.
I completely agree. I have spent a good deal of time enjoying learning FGU as much as just D&D. I'm an FGU user even more than a D&D player at this point. I respect Smiteworks and the detail, open arch, and variability they put into FGU. Just wanted to express my loyalty and appreciation, too.