DICE PACKS BUNDLE

First tiem run through "Conversion Checker" so not sure what to do

I ran the Conversion Checker extension and received 2 reports (shown below):
    Code:
    Found Module terror_at_wulfs_head . Checking for module errors.Problem	DetailsThis module links to the following modules: DD5E SRD Data, , terror_at_wulfs_headRecord:Link target not found. Source:tables.id-00013.tablerows.id-00008.results.id-00001.resultlink@terror_at_wulfs_head	target::resultlinkRecord:Link target not found. Source:encounter.id-00025.text@terror_at_wulfs_head	target:partysheet_host:partysheet@terror_at_wulfs_head<b>Party Sheet: </b>Roll Wisdom (Survival)Finished.
    Seems to be it loses format so attaching pic too:
    ConvChecker.PNG

Code:
    <tables>
    		<id-00013>
    			<dice type="dice"></dice>
    			<hiderollresults type="number">0</hiderollresults>
    			<labelcol1 type="string">Information</labelcol1>
    			<mod type="number">0</mod>
    			<name type="string">01.00.02 Burial Mound of Frømund Gudason</name>
    			<notes type="formattedtext">
    				<p />
    			</notes>
    			<resultscols type="number">1</resultscols>
    			<table_positionoffset type="number">0</table_positionoffset>
    			<tablerows>
    				<id-00001>
    				<id-00008>
    					<fromrange type="number">8</fromrange>
    					<results>
    						<id-00001>
    							<result type="string">Trollkin and worse roam the area near the mound and try to break in from time to time.</result>
    							<resultlink type="windowreference">
    								<class />
    								<recordname />
    							</resultlink>
    						</id-00001>
    					</results>
    					<torange type="number">8</torange>
    				</id-00008>
    			</tablerows>
    This one with blank class / recordname does not look any different than the 7 that precede it.

When I click on the "resultlink" in the ConversionDialogue, it takes me there:
    table.PNG

Sorry if I am missing the obvious, I spent time comparing "like" entries that did NOT get marked as in-error but could not see it.

In addition, it does not scape me that both error report entries have "@terror_at_wulfes_head" in them but there is no such text in the module. So I assume it is just expanding the "@this" pointer as it were?

Lastly, note the top says: "This module links to the following modules: DD5E SRD Data, , terror_at_wulfs_head"
    Should I close "DD5E SRD Data"?, why is there an EMPTY entry there ", , " ?

It's telling you that the links at row eight of table thirteen can't be found. And there's something amiss with the Party sheet. Not sure what that is - I've never seen an error with the party sheet before; that's not something that would ever get included in a module - so not sure what's going on there. But again it appears to be a link of some kind.

The @terror_at_wolf's_head is the name of your module. So it's linking to something inside the module; rather that to the SRD or some other external module. If this is for a module to be published you would normally include the stuff in the module rather than link to it. (So for example you'd make a copy of an NPC from the SRD and use that copy in the module rather than link to the NPC in the SRD). But it depends on what you are linking.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks Z, yes I am linking always to copies of SRD items if I needed something external.

I made some changes to the REFMANUAL based on Publisher comments and took the time to scan through the rest (noticed CC checks story/npc/etc records should be locked but does not detect REFMANUAL records that are not locked. Luckily I came across them as I crosschecked Story/Ref.

I then ran CC again and got "no issues" in the CAMPAIGN used to export from.
    I exported, then saw them again (different ones) - went back to campaign after trying many things and see errors again.

After mucking about, again now it is a DIFFERENT error on a table I didn't touch since months back when I did all but the LoS stuff.

This is what I see in the Campaign I just exported from:
    CAMPAIGNCC.PNG

This is what I see when I open that module in a second FGU instance:
    MODULECC.PNG

Yet a different complaint.

As you see clicking on the referenced link in the error reports still takes me to the (functioning) record.
    In fact, prior to exporting I clicked the rumor table like 40 or so times in order to get every one of the 8 values to come up (man #5 took over 2 dozen tries)

So I don't know what the target missing is and I didn't even investigate the parcel issue...

It could be a false/positive. But I’d need to see the campaign or completed module to have a proper stab at diagnosing it.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    It could be a false/positive. But I’d need to see the campaign or completed module to have a proper stab at diagnosing it.
    No problem. Once Zach Glazer or whoever does it over there contacts you guys - I'll setup the community dev or whatever I need up to send it to ya for review. Is the source for the CC extension public? If I saw the checks it did regarding that xml tree I might see if/how it could be a false positive as well. But happy to wait, especially since none of these links fail in the module or campaign.

I am in the middle of removing all the tokens and I sent Frog God Games a file listing all the npcs in the adventure for them to ship me tokens. I already own all their token packs but this way they pick it and the rights are clean.

No, the code isn't public.

Figured. OK then it will be something to see when you get it. As I said, I got diff single reports in campaign from in mod. And neither presented link has any problems or even looks at all except text string different than the ones around it. Heh

Thread Information