5E Character Create Playlist

Exporting Modules - Name and/or Display Name

I understand the difference between "Filename" and displayed names but I am confused as to how "name" & "displayname" are meant to possibly differ?

Or is DisplayName now the "goto" and "name" is a leftover? When I fill in both, the one that displays in the Module interface is "DisplayName"
    Is "name" now legacy and should be kept empty? When I googled for HowTos, they alternatively showed images with only one of the two.

The fields are described in the Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...+File+Overview

"name" is absolutely still used. "This name is used in all links to module data." So, If you have a story entry in your module whose database entry is encounters.id-0001 then any links to that record will append the module "name" at the end - e.g. encounters.id-0001@module_name
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Cool, I used "terror_at_wulfs_head" for name (assuming since "displayname" had "display" in it... this one was meant to be "codey") and "Terror at Wulf's Head" for displayname.

Thanks

Thread Information