Dungeons & Dragons 2024 Core Rulebooks Pre-Order
Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last

Weekend Warriors Savage Worlds One Shot

One weekend a month and two weeks out of the year. That's what they say-- but with the need for troops in the middle east, you've been called up for active duty stateside. Well, it could be worse, right? After all, what could possibly go wrong while guarding a remote military research installation in the New Mexico desert?
    This is the premise of Weekend Warriors, a one-shot horror adventure by Jerry Blakemore for the Savage Worlds system. Complete with pregenerated characters, Weekend Warriors is the perfect diversion when you need a break from your regular campaign or when your GM is MIA.
    This adventure works best with a minimum six characters. You may run Weekend Warriors with four or five reservists, but the experience may not be as entertaining. This module is designed by 12 to Midnight for tournament play, and includes a basic set of pregenerated characters in the back of the module. While Game Masters may incorporate this adventure in their regular campaigns, characters may pay the price. The fun REALLY starts when the characters are killed, and a few should die. However, for the survivors, this adventure may serve as a springboard for an ongoing campaign.
    Anyone interested in playing please post below, due to the inherent slowness of FG (compared to Tabletop play) it will probably span more than one session.

Will be ready to play during the first 2 weeks of January, times will be GMT.

Previously: MurghBpurn

Count me in, MB!

Depending on the schedule, I'm in, too!

With Regards,
    Flynn

me too...

me too.......if the schedule works.... i'm EST

I've got some time off over the holiday period, would a GMT day session suit you guys on 2nd / 3rd Jan?

MB

Previously: MurghBpurn

OOOO...if you can run a weekday GMT game either of those days I could be in
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

I would be free on either day at the moment. Would be nice to reconnect.

Just say when bud! I'm actually kind of itchin to PLAY for a change
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

Thread Information