DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Already owned Paper/ PDF manuals discounts?

Hi folks - are we going to get any discount for already owned STA manuals? (Paizo fashion)

I saw that Alpha Quadrant is available but feel weird to double pay for the same stuff.

Wish you all a great 2023!

+LB+

As far as I'm aware only Paizo offers a discount equivalent to the pdf cost.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

If you buy the Fantasy Grounds version first, Modiphius should give you a copy of the pdf. Which doesn't help many people who have already purchased items, but is worth noting for the future, or books you may not have.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Felderburg View Post
    If you buy the Fantasy Grounds version first, Modiphius should give you a copy of the pdf. Which doesn't help many people who have already purchased items, but is worth noting for the future, or books you may not have.
    Have you a source for this?

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Have you a source for this?
    I bought the FG version, emailed Modiphius Support, and got the core rulebook pdf.

Blog Entries
    I bought the FG version, emailed Modiphius Support, and got the core rulebook pdf.
    Awesome. Thank you for sharing.

Thread Information