FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 13 First 12345 ... Last

This is pretty awesome, thanks!

I notice that it seems to only work with square grids. Any chance that it could be made to work with hex?

Also if you could have an option to turn it off and on in runtime that would be cool.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Welcome to the club. I've said this 100s of times. Some functions should just be into the system.
    A clever idea for software with a big variety of games and rules would be allowing extensions to be written to fill a niche or fix something you don't like... and then also have the option to add that to the Core at a future point?

Oh yeah, they did that already 😉😝😊😊

I am running a clean campaign with only Natural Selection v1.1.0 by Saagael loaded. I can not get the ext to function.
    I placed PC and multiple NPCs on the CT.
    Opened a map and drug tokens from CT to individual squares.
    Selected a token moved it on top of another token
    Pressed CTR and no window appeared.
    I selected the token stack and pressed CTR no window appeared.

Am I missing a step?
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Quote Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
    I am running a clean campaign with only Natural Selection v1.1.0 by Saagael loaded. I can not get the ext to function.
    I placed PC and multiple NPCs on the CT.
    Opened a map and drug tokens from CT to individual squares.
    Selected a token moved it on top of another token
    Pressed CTR and no window appeared.
    I selected the token stack and pressed CTR no window appeared.

Am I missing a step?
    Works fine in 5E for me. Keep in mind the window he puts out there is not an FGU form type of window - if you pop the application or any other window - it will cover it up. Check behind something for it and it sometimes tosses that external window pretty far off to the right.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    Works fine in 5E for me. Keep in mind the window he puts out there is not an FGU form type of window - if you pop the application or any other window - it will cover it up. Check behind something for it and it sometimes tosses that external window pretty far off to the right.
    I am on a 42" screen with only the CT and the map open. I have moved the two windows and their isn't any other window opening when I press CTR. I am on a Mac, so is there a chance the ext is only looking for Windows key mapping? I have tried various combinations of other keys like ALT, Shift, Command but nothing happens.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

I am on a 42" screen with only the CT and the map open. I have moved the two windows and their isn't any other window opening when I press CTR. I am on a Mac, so is there a chance the ext is only looking for Windows key mapping? I have tried various combinations of other keys like ALT, Shift, Command but nothing happens.
    You should only have to click Command/Control if you want to target. Otherwise simply clicking on tokens should result in the popup window. If the issue you're describing is a window placement issue, then I currently have a new version processing that overhauls the window placement to make it more consistent.

EDIT: also regarding windows vs mac key mappings, I use built in FG functions to get those keys, so if that's the issue, it's an FGU issue, not an extension issue.
    Last edited by Saagael; December 23rd, 2022 at 18:28.

Quote Originally Posted by Saagael View Post
    You should only have to click Command/Control if you want to target. Otherwise simply clicking on tokens should result in the popup window. If the issue you're describing is a window placement issue, then I currently have a new version processing that overhauls the window placement to make it more consistent.
    When I click press and hold the CTR or Command key and select a stack by left clicking my mouse nothing happens. I have moved the CT and Map windows to various locations and repeated the steps to activate the ext targeting window and nothing appears. Here is a photo of my FG Desktop and you can see I am updated and only loading your latest ext from the Forge.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Playing -
    My Forge Creations

When I click press and hold the CTR or Command key and select a stack by left clicking my mouse nothing happens. I have moved the CT and Map windows to various locations and repeated the steps to activate the ext targeting window and nothing appears. Here is a photo of my FG Desktop and you can see I am updated and only loading your latest ext from the Forge.
    The selector window opens when the release the mouse button. So try just clicking without pressing any keys.

Quote Originally Posted by Saagael View Post
    The selector window opens when the release the mouse button. So try just clicking without pressing any keys.
    I was already releasing the left mouse button but I tried again and also various combinations of holding and releasing the CTRL and Left Mouse Button but nothing happens. I also tried both the left and right CTRL keys.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Playing -
    My Forge Creations

Thread Information