FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 13 First 123412 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Saagael View Post
    I think I know why this might be. In order to pop a token to the top of the stack I move the token one pixel back and forth. Since the token on top is the last one to move, this puts it on the top of the stack. Likely this movement is causing aura effects to get funky. I'll explore more with this and hit up that dev for some ideas on how to fix this.
    Pretty sure token height guy was having same issues - how to get things to trigger onMove.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

I did notice large size and up tokens don't let you select under unless the other tokens under it are on center. So a huge dragon can hide a token under it if that token is not at the center of the dragon. I am running a lot of exts so I will give it a test solo.

Edit: Same issue with only this ext loaded (see s2 screenshot). Here you can not get the pop up for the Acolyte. Additionally, I see the pop up box does not move with the map (see s1 screenshot).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nephranka; December 22nd, 2022 at 11:00.

Forge Link: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/953/view

Wish there was a way to gracefully handle when multiple tokens are stacked together on a map? Well now there is! This extension detects when multiple tokens share a grid space and will pop up a selector window that lets you pick which token in the stack to select. This also works in reverse, allowing you to target a specific token in a stack without selecting it. You can also drop rolls onto the token selector window as if it were the token on the map.

This extension has very little risk colliding with any other extension, and should work for any ruleset based on CoreRPG.

Upcoming Features
    Currently tokens need to be exactly on top of each other for this to work. Next update will support differently sized tokens overlapping in any way

Changelog
    v1.0.0 - Initial release
    Nice one. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    I did notice large size and up tokens don't let you select under unless the other tokens under it are on center. So a huge dragon can hide a token under it if that token is not at the center of the dragon. I am running a lot of exts so I will give it a test solo.

Edit: Same issue with only this ext loaded (see s2 screenshot). Here you can not get the pop up for the Acolyte. Additionally, I see the pop up box does not move with the map (see s1 screenshot).
    This is currently a known issue.

Upcoming Features
    Currently tokens need to be exactly on top of each other for this to work. Next update will support differently sized tokens overlapping in any way

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    This is currently a known issue.
    Missed that. I should read closer! Thanks.

New version - v1.1.0

Tokens of different sizes now correctly detect stacking.

There is one corner case I didn't solve in this update: If there is one huge token and underneath it are multiple small tokens, but the small tokens don't overlap in any way, then clicking on a small token won't include the other small tokens (because they don't overlap with each other). Selecting the largest token in a stack will always solve this issue though.

New version - v1.1.0

Tokens of different sizes now correctly detect stacking.

There is one corner case I didn't solve in this update: If there is one huge token and underneath it are multiple small tokens, but the small tokens don't overlap in any way, then clicking on a small token won't include the other small tokens (because they don't overlap with each other). Selecting the largest token in a stack will always solve this issue though.
    Wow. Very fast! Nice work.

I repeatedly find myself wondering why wonderful extensions, such as this one, have to exist at all. It genuinely blows my mind that such 'features' aren't part of the standard client. Unfortunately, there are literally dozens of other examples of the community 'fixing' the game.

Tirade over - fantastic work, Saagael.

Quote Originally Posted by BushViper View Post
    I repeatedly find myself wondering why wonderful extensions, such as this one, have to exist at all. It genuinely blows my mind that such 'features' aren't part of the standard client. Unfortunately, there are literally dozens of other examples of the community 'fixing' the game.

Tirade over - fantastic work, Saagael.
    Welcome to the club. I've said this 100s of times. Some functions should just be into the system.

Thread Information