Starfinder Playlist
Page 13 of 13 First ... 3111213
    Hey Saagael,

I was going through extensions that were generating errors with the latest FGU 4.5, and I found that yours has one.. This is insolation with it being the only extension loaded in a fresh campaign.

Since the error message is about a deprecated function from December, I don't think it's specifically related to this latest update.

s'TokenManager.lua:registerWidgetSet/getWidgetList - DEPRECATED - 2023-12-12 - Use tokeninstance.findWidget/deleteWidget'

Quote Originally Posted by dbachen View Post
    Hey Saagael,

I was going through extensions that were generating errors with the latest FGU 4.5, and I found that yours has one.. This is insolation with it being the only extension loaded in a fresh campaign.

Since the error message is about a deprecated function from December, I don't think it's specifically related to this latest update.

s'TokenManager.lua:registerWidgetSet/getWidgetList - DEPRECATED - 2023-12-12 - Use tokeninstance.findWidget/deleteWidget'
    I just pushed version 1.10 to the forge with fixes for this issue. Let me know if you continue to see them.

Quote Originally Posted by Saagael View Post
    I just pushed version 1.10 to the forge with fixes for this issue. Let me know if you continue to see them.
    Yup, looks like you got it.. Haven't need to use the actual extension yet in the campaign, but at least the load error is gone. Thanks as always for the hard work.

Thread Information