FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    How does RMC knows that its an NPC? The owl is friendly but still no character...
    I tried to open the RR with right click in the combat tracker where penalty in effect is located and there is only a standard choosing window..
    THANKS
    Micael

Hi Micael,

On the character tab of the NPC sheet there are the stats and RRs for the NPC. You can roll it from there but you want anything that is being attacked and the attacker in the combat tracker. If you aren't doing it that way then things might not work the way they are intended to work.

Dakadin

Quote Originally Posted by micael View Post
    How does RMC knows that its an NPC? The owl is friendly but still no character...
    I tried to open the RR with right click in the combat tracker where penalty in effect is located and there is only a standard choosing window..
    THANKS
    Micael
    The ruleset can tell if things are NPCs or PCs. You need to click the link for the NPC either on the combat tracker or on the table resolver if it is a target of an attack. After you open the NPC sheet go to the Character tab.

Ah , thanks, there seems to be a problem with FRPG ruleset or with all monsters- I looked at the charater tab of the abraxas- as you can see all RR are 0 for all : Is this normal- so how to make a RR roll then? Normally there should be a con bonus for Poison etc...

They all show as zero because they aren't defined in C&T. The GM can customize them if they need it for certain NPCs though. Just double-click or drag the dice in the name of the RR and it should roll it for you.

I understand the Con is not known for all monsters, so I treid to roll in "other" field of monster constitution, but that resut is nit taken automatically to the charactertab in the constitution field for RR?

No, it isn't. There is an option in the Options to have it randomly determine the hits and/or level of the NPCs when they are added to the combat tracker and that Constitution field and the Level Code field are used for that. If you roll the Co from the Character tab then it will do a constitution stat roll check for it. They aren't linked together.

Ah, ok, thanks- Is this a new bug, that resolving a poison attack from a cobra or scorpion on a other creature will give a Table not find error in chat?
    Thanks
    Micael

It is probably an old bug. Those NPCs in C&T were setup before the RR table was in the ruleset so my guess is the RR table is setup for the poison attack. I will add it to my list along with associating the base spell attack table with the NPCs that have spells.

For a poison attack I'm using the BAR table for the initial attack (allocating BAR to the poison attack) which then accesses the RR table....

Is there another way of doing this?

Thanks - Rainbird

Thread Information