FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: Lankhmar???

Blog Entries

Lankhmar???

Hey there ... I may of missed something. I thought I saw an announcement that someone was working on DCC's Lankhmar modules. tried to find it again but couldn't ... but saw a comment in a post on Vance's Dying Woeld.
    Has this fallen through?

Quote Originally Posted by mhorgunn View Post
    Hey there ... I may of missed something. I thought I saw an announcement that someone was working on DCC's Lankhmar modules. tried to find it again but couldn't ... but saw a comment in a post on Vance's Dying Woeld.
    Has this fallen through?
    Goodman Games say they do not have a license with the Fritz Leiber estate to publish the DCC Lankhmar products on a VTT....

The books have been done, and several of the adventures too but Smiteworks can't publish them.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Goodman Games say they do not have a license with the Fritz Leiber estate to publish the DCC Lankhmar products on a VTT....

The books have been done, and several of the adventures too but Smiteworks can't publish them.
    shucks!!! That"s shame as it looks to be a nice little setting and I've been a fan of the books for a long time.

Thsnks for the update.

Thread Information