5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

One player's view of their sheet is borked

I run a few games with a dozen or so different folks. Only one of my players has this strange issue, where their character sheet has information cut off and layout generally borked. I've asked them to try resizing the sheet but it has no effect. The only thing that's remarkably different about their setup is that they are using a Macbook, whereas most (all?) of my other players are using Windows.

Here's what my player sees:
    player view.jpg

And here is what I see:
    dm view.png

You can see these issues:
    • category icons are missing
    • second 1st level spell slot is missing
    • bottom bar items are misaligned (and showing "...")
    • none of the action effect buttons are visible
    • divine sense ability is missing checkboxes
    • all of the text labels for their sheet tabs are missing

Is there anything I can do to try to improve their situation?

Are you running any extensions? I assume so, since there are Search and Filter boxes on the bottom of the PC sheet which are not in the default build. My guess is that an extension is editing the page incorrectly.

Regards,
    JPG

Yes, there are a couple that modify the UI on this page. Would this explain why it only happens for this player when many others have no trouble? I will try without regardless.

It might be related to settings/data being different for each character. No idea whether extension or not; which is why I wanted you to try without extensions. I haven’t seen that before in the included standard ruleset code.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Maybe the player is using /scaleui and needs to adjust it to a workable value?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

As a follow-up, we tried without extensions but that wasn't the issue. The player updated to 4.3.2 and now it's resolved (they were on 4.3.0 when I made this thread).

Thread Information