5E Character Create Playlist

Esper Genesis some things to fix some thing to ask

Hi guys,
    I hope this is the correct place to posto.. Just purchased ruleset and is very very interesting for me..

Some fix to do:
    1) Ref Manual > Esper Powers > Esper Powers by Class section: all link point to a new window and not to the correct target
    2) Ref Manual > Esper Powers > Esper Powers by Class section: all images are called "Image" (I don't know if so is intended/correct)

Bad Link + Bad Naming.JPG

3) Ref Manual > Esper Powers > Power Descriptions: link point to a generic window instead of correct target.
    Bad Link2.JPG

One other thing... I ask you if as per last release is possible to unlock the Ref Manul due to no Story Entries is available so is possible to "use the content in game"..

By the way there is some custom theme somewhere for this setting??? I found a theme on forum but for FGC :-) not for FGU..

Thank you...
    Daniele Roitero
    Trieste, Italy

I've forwarded a note to the DLC developer for the Esper Genesis DLC to check out this post.

Regards,
    JPG

Hi redba, thanks for submitting this. I’ll be able to take a look at this tonight and submit a hot fix as soon as it’s resolved.

Thank you @Moon Wizard and thank you to @GregRex..

Best VTT and Community in the world guys... It's a pleasure to be here..
    Daniele Roitero
    Trieste, Italy

Hi redba, I got a bunch of fixes in for the Tuesday updates.

Quote Originally Posted by redba View Post
    1) Ref Manual > Esper Powers > Esper Powers by Class section: all link point to a new window and not to the correct target
    With some guidance from SmiteWorks we were able to correct a bunch of broken hyperlinks pointing to the wrong database... more than you reported but I couldn't have found them without you!

2) Ref Manual > Esper Powers > Esper Powers by Class section: all images are called "Image" (I don't know if so is intended/correct)
    This was semi-intentional. Those images were loose inserts that were disbursed throughout the Esper Powers chapter of the physical product. They came without labels from the publisher. Rather than omit them I bundled them into the page in the Reference Manual. However, I did update the link names as to look a little more professional.

3) Ref Manual > Esper Powers > Power Descriptions: link point to a generic window instead of correct target.
    See 1 above.

One other thing... I ask you if as per last release is possible to unlock the Ref Manul due to no Story Entries is available so is possible to "use the content in game"..
    Done, the Reference Manual will now be unlocked.

By the way there is some custom theme somewhere for this setting??? I found a theme on forum but for FGC :-) not for FGU..
    I didn't perform any theme work as it is out of the scope of my skillset currently. If you want to reach out to whoever did the theme to see if they would update it I think it would be a great addition for our community.

Super @GregRex!!!!
    The "theme matter" was only for asking to see if there was some of ready made.. But very very no problem!! Thank you again to you and SW staff for the fast fix!!!
    Have a great games!!!
    Daniele Roitero
    Trieste, Italy

Thread Information