DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Cypher - The Strange [little features request]

Hi to all,
    I see that all other thread about Cypher (The Strange) are about a year and a half old I try to open a new one to see if someone (the original ruleset maintener or other interested people or SW) want to "refresh" and improve just a little this ruleset..
    I know that MC is not interested in official product but maybe some volunteer can help me/us..

Before I continue I have to admit that I tried to make some features by myself but I am not so skilled and mostly I loose a lot of time for a poor result..

At this moment the ruleset is good enough to play (but much less for manage/DMing) but that would be really great and sufficient to have the possibility to manage Recursions / Focus / Descriptor and also Moves/Revisions/Twists with separate category and dedicated windows for adding in game info and description..

The top would be to drag & drop them to charsheet but I have to admit this is not strictly necessary..

If anyone is interested and able to do it it would be fantastic..
    Daniele Roitero
    Trieste, Italy

I did not create it; but if you start a campaign specifically using "The Strange" ruleset, I know if has an Options section to manage recursions, and that the character sheet interacts with the recursions through some sort of selector. Did you already try looking at that system specifically?

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I did not create it; but if you start a campaign specifically using "The Strange" ruleset, I know if has an Options section to manage recursions, and that the character sheet interacts with the recursions through some sort of selector. Did you already try looking at that system specifically?

Regards,
    JPG
    Hi @Moon Wizard,
    thank you for your reply.. yes I see the Recursion Manager in the setup and the implementation on charsheet, items and so on.. but I spoken about info about Recursion Info.. cause every Recursion have a lot of typical info to manage (I attach the Earth Example)..
    Recursion Earth.JPG

Just to explain better I am not a native speaker...
    Daniele Roitero
    Trieste, Italy

No worries. It looks like you're asking for some sort of data management of the Recursion information. Given that there is no active developer on Cypher/Numenera/Strange, it's mostly in maintenance mode.

You should be able to track the recursion information in a campaign Story record, and just name it "Recursion - Earth" to find it easily.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    No worries. It looks like you're asking for some sort of data management of the Recursion information. Given that there is no active developer on Cypher/Numenera/Strange, it's mostly in maintenance mode.
    JPG
    Yes I see in a past post is only in maintenance mode..but given the availability and sympathy of the "community" I try to check if someone wanted to get involved.

By the way I just mada data management using Story for info.. so is not a big issue..

Thank you @Moon Wizard..
    Daniele Roitero
    Trieste, Italy

Thread Information