FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by mikemuck1 View Post
    Is the accompanying campaign not loaded into "story" like every other pre-made I have bought from FG? Attachment 55384Attachment 55385 I have the module loaded.
    Hi @mikemuck1 as for the latest releases now you have only the Reference Manual and no more the Story Entries ... but now the Reference Manual is fully UNLOCKED so you can also use the content for your game (copy and paste text, use images and so on)..
    Daniele Roitero
    Trieste, Italy

It looks like you can only select the new Lunar Sorcerer subclass if you create your character via the character wizard and not if you create your character manually. Is this by design, or an oversight?

Quote Originally Posted by dannywonderful View Post
    It looks like you can only select the new Lunar Sorcerer subclass if you create your character via the character wizard and not if you create your character manually. Is this by design, or an oversight?
    This is working for me. You do have to drag in the sorcerer class from another source (like the PHB) in order for the archetype to show up.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I tried with both modules and was only able to create manually with the dragonlance players module open, the DM ones does not have any of chapter 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Eru the One View Post
    I tried with both modules and was only able to create manually with the dragonlance players module open, the DM ones does not have any of chapter 1.
    Yes, all player facing data is in the players module. No player material will be in the DM module - as standard.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

As @Zaccahaeus mentioned, class specializations are not dragged directly to the PC. They are just sub-records that are part of the specialization choices that PCs get according to their class level up choices. Also, all character options in all the 5E modules are included in the player module of each product.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    I just pushed an update that uses all the newer maps that WOTC has available from D&D Beyond. The image has layers with "Tags" that you can change the visibility on per layer.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    I just pushed an update that uses all the newer maps that WOTC has available from D&D Beyond. The image has layers with "Tags" that you can change the visibility on per layer.
    Thank you! The maps are so much better now.

Can I ask what the intention is with the red wall you've placed over the "Fray" parts of the maps? They are easy enough to click open, but I read these parts as traversable, albeit at reduced movement and the potential to face harm from various battlefield hazards.
    Last edited by dannywonderful; December 9th, 2022 at 23:58.

Quote Originally Posted by redba View Post
    Hi @mikemuck1 as for the latest releases now you have only the Reference Manual and no more the Story Entries ... but now the Reference Manual is fully UNLOCKED so you can also use the content for your game (copy and paste text, use images and so on)..
    This seems lazy. I pay for the convenience on FG.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemuck1 View Post
    This seems lazy. I pay for the convenience on FG.
    Can you expand on this? Genuinely interested in feedback here since this is a new way of doing things but may not be set in stone. Story entries have been normal to this point because reference pages lacked some flexibility. However with the ability to now edit reference manual entries; add new images, add framed text in various ways; in addition to doing everything a story entry can do, reference pages are leaving story entries behind. So it seems reasonable to drop story entries and move over to reference pages.

As I say not set in stone; so your reasons as to why it is lazy and inconvenient would be valuable.

Thread Information