DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFG - Rolemaster

I'm a long-time Rolemaster player who always ends up running the game and I'd like to shake the rust off and be a player again. I'm in California but have an extremely flexible schedule so if you've got room in your group, I'd be interested in getting a spot!

Grim

I wouldn't mind running a RMC campaign, it's been a long time since the last time I did.
    I only have time on Tuesdays in the afternoon, around 7:00pm (GMT-5), If that's acceptable them I think that could be a start.
    I'll probably run a module to start and then see where it goes, but we'd need to get more players first.

I would be interested in RMC
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Looks like progress =)

I have not played RMC since the late 80's but would be interested as well.

I would not mind playing however it has been a loong time ago when I played would need a refresher course for sure.

I played RM and Merp since 1989. For a me the problem is my timezone (GMT+1)

We are still looking for players

7pm Tuesday, (GMT-5). That is East Coast time correct? I could be interested. I haven't played RM since the early 90's but with the brand new RMU core book release, I'm interested in it again.

Thread Information