STAR TREK 2d20

PFS2 Official Pregens (Iconics)

Hi everyone!

As was suggested to me by MaxAstro, here is a link to the Forge page:

https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/927/view

Thanks for checking out this Mod, I hope people find it useful and please let me know if you find any errors! I created this specifically for Society Play, in that I left all the glaring errors on some of the characters and built them exactly as they are on the Paizo Pregen PDF's so they should be reflecting those nearly exactly with the following exceptions:

Instructions:
    Subscribe to the mod in the forge, load the module then access the pregens and import them from the Modules window on the left hand side. I did also include a full body image for each of the pregens in the images section.

*I removed containers that are no longer in the core book like scroll cases and bandoliers
    *I gave Lem 5th dispel magic at for 2nd and 3rd level casting as it is listed as his signature spell but not on his spell list...

Of Note:
    -Maybe I am missing something, when I export the mod all the portraits and icons are attached to each pregen, but when loaded the portraits do not load (thankfully the icons do). I am looking into a way to fix this but my current work around for GM's wanting to use this easily is to create a campaign for the prgens from this mod to stay in, add the portraits to them there and keep them there to be imported as needed with the portraits attached. Hopefully there is an easier way, Ill update this if I find one!
    -
    Updates:
    12/4/22 - Corrected typo in the Module name, added portrait images to export in hopes they will either attach to the character sheets or at the very least be easily accessible to users.

Sean Montgomery
    Last edited by DDySean; December 6th, 2022 at 23:02.

I have been notified the module was not showing up after subscribing to it, I am working on that now... Sorry for the trouble!
    *Fixed the issue, the module should be available to load now after forcing an update by checking for updates!
    Last edited by DDySean; December 4th, 2022 at 23:30.

Suggestion: You should add a link to the forge page from this post!

Great Idea, I have edited the original post to include said link, thanks for the suggestion!!

Thread Information